tired from walking

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Super Mommy
I went out to a community event today with my husband and daughter. It was the Arizona Best Fest which is the kick off celebration for Arizona's 100 year anniversary. We walked around for about 3 hours checking everything out. It was a lot of fun getting out with the family! But now I am so tired! I yawned a few times on the way home and feel like I could just go to sleep right now for the rest of the day. I have gone to events like this in the past and been fine, but not during pregnancy yet. I can't believe how tired I am! Too bad I have a bunch of homework to do for my classes this week. And it is reading which usually makes me tired anyway. I don't know if I can do it and keep my eyes open!

September 18th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
maybe take an hour nap and see if that helps any

hope you are able to get your school work done and get some rest soon

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 18th, 2011, 07:11 PM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Do your feet hurt? I went to the mall today and my feet were killing me. By the end of the day I can't wait to sit down, and I sit most of the day! I guess it's the extra weight, just hard to believe 10 pounds makes THAT much of a difference.
September 18th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Super Mommy
An hour nap doesn't work for me, it just makes me more tired. I may just skip the homework, my classes aren't until Tuesday and Wednesday but that means more homework tomorrow and Tuesday.

YES, my feet hurt! I soaked them in cold water in the bathtub for about 10 minutes and they feel better. I am up 7 lbs, and I agree with you that it seems like that little bit of weight shouldn't affect those feet as much. I think its more of an overall body change that makes them feel the pain more.

September 18th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My crotch area always hurts after walking that much, alot of pressure down there. Did you feel that too?

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
September 18th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Super Mommy
No, sorry, no crotch area pain for me.

September 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
Oh no, I hope you were able to get your homework done. That's pretty cool that Arizona is turning 100!

It was so pretty here tonight that I decided to take a walk. I felt like I was having an asthma attack just a block into it. I hate being short. It means my lungs get impacted by baby and organs getting pushed up about halfway through and it won't end until I give birth...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search