re: BD

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2011, 12:37 AM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
For the past 3 months, DH and I have both been convinced that I would never be in the mood again - truly. Btw, I have the sneaking suspicion that men actually want to BD more when they are no longer being asked to. lol

Anyway, I may be the last to get my BD drive back b/c I am the least progressed singleton mom of the group, but in case anyone else out there still couldn't care less about it, watch out b/c yesterday it sounded like the least appealing thing in the world & today I honestly think I would have punched DH in the face had he not complied. haha

All that being said, I learned a very important lesson & that is to empty your bladder BEFORE you attack your SO/DH/DF haha. Maybe I'm the last to learn this as well, but I was one tickle away from literally peeing my bed. lol

September 19th, 2011, 12:48 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like I'm never going to want it again either. Me and D had a long talk about it the other night. It really just comes and goes for me but I'm trying to be patient for D..poor guy lol.
September 19th, 2011, 01:07 AM
I was so far gone that I actually told mine on several occasions that he may want to prepare himself to have to wait until after the baby was born! lol. Then I'd get an urge here and there, but it was so fleeting that it would usually go before I even had time to alert him of it! haha

I know every woman/pregnancy is different, but hopefully you go back to normal (or more than normal!) soon!

They really are troopers, though! I'm like hormonally overwhelmed with affection for him. He actually caught me laying there just staring at him in awe! lol

September 19th, 2011, 02:17 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DueFeb2012 View Post
They really are troopers, though! I'm like hormonally overwhelmed with affection for him. He actually caught me laying there just staring at him in awe! lol
I've become the biggest baby as well. Or work schedules have been so opposite lately that we're only seeing each other a few hours a day and I miss sleeping next to him at night. I literally the past week have almost cried having to leave for work every night. Pathetic, I know!
September 19th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i try to give in atleat once a week haha poor guys
my sex drive is getting better but im still always so tired

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 19th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine was gone for years after maddox was born, until recently where I think DH is sick of it hehe. **** hormones! and definetly go pee before attacking lol
September 19th, 2011, 06:34 AM
aogilvie's Avatar Super Mommy
My feelings are really fleeting as well. Mostly though, I a lot of time have this feeling of fullness and tension in my abdomen that makes me no be able to imagine having one more thing in there. Especially one that is moving and pushing. Does anyone else have this?
TTC #1 with Endometriosis & Antiphospholipid Syndrome since December 2008
Dec 2008 - April 2010 #17 Natural cycles
May 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
June 2010 - IUI + clomid 50mg BFN
July 2010 - IUI + clomid 100mg BFN
Sept/OC 2010 - IVF #1 (1 embryo transfered; none to freeze) BFP!!!
Oct 25 2010 - First ultrasound at 6.5 weeks TWO HEARTBEATS!!! The embryo split; we're having identical twins!!!
Nov 30 2010 - Ultrasound at 11 weeks; no heartbeats & no growth past 9 weeks
Dec 2 - D&C#1
Dec 7 2010 - D&C#2
Dec 22 2010 through current - Weekly acupuncture treatment
May/June 2011 - IVF#2 with acupuncture (1 embryo transferred; 4 embies on ice!!!) BFP!!!
June 29 2011 - First ultrasound at 7.0 weeks. Everything looks great so far!

July 18, 2011 - Second ultrasound at 9.5 weeks. Baby is doing great!

Feb 10 2012 - Molly Eileen arrived at 7lbs 11oz and 19inches!!!
September 19th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Veteran
Oh my goodness, my sex drive is back with a vengeance! Actually, truth be told, it was crazy high before I got pg and it's not really at that level yet, but compared to the negative drive of the first trimester, this is wonderful! Poor dh just thought I wasn't interested in him anymore, and I kept trying to explain that I felt like death warmed over. We did it a few times when I'd push through it, but it was tough. Now, I'm ready to go! We went a good 3 times the other day, so dh is feeling good again.
September 19th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Kitusne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My sex drive returned shortly after my SO returned to school on the opposite coast. Cruel hormones....
September 19th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Super Mommy
I almost always have a really decent sex drive. I have phases but thankfully for both us it doesn't last too long Last night I had a dream that I was trying to get DH to and he flat out told me no. LOL I woke up pretty upset with him.

September 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by aogilvie View Post
My feelings are really fleeting as well. Mostly though, I a lot of time have this feeling of fullness and tension in my abdomen that makes me no be able to imagine having one more thing in there. Especially one that is moving and pushing. Does anyone else have this?
Yes! I haven't been wanting to BD because last time we did, it was moving my entire uterus. I could feel it just shoving against my belly button. Yuck! It was so weird feeling that I couldn't even enjoy myself.

3 on Earth and 7 in Heaven Hoping to get knocked up in 2016...sometimes.
http://arwenart.com
September 19th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Capns Girl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNiSe View Post
i try to give in atleat once a week haha poor guys
my sex drive is getting better but im still always so tired
Ditto^^^ Usually I don't want to but once things are over I'm happy and satisfied that things happened.

September 19th, 2011, 01:15 PM
mommy2kenzie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine has come back to a normal level, especially after the 1st trimester. We don't do it as often as we'd both like though, due to long work days for DH and he's dead tired when he gets home. It does suck when you have to pencil it in to your calendar lol.

siggy by Jaidynsmum
September 19th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaash View Post
last night i had a dream that i was trying to get dh to and he flat out told me no. Lol i woke up pretty upset with him.
btdt!!

September 19th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I literally the past week have almost cried having to leave for work every night. Pathetic, I know!
Oh, sooo many times I have done this! lol. My sleep schedule got so messed up that I was going to sleep when DH left for work and I would cry and ask him to take a vacation day almost every day.

September 19th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, any bding here is simply out of guilt. NO desire. I would love if it would return like that. Who am I kidding? DH would love if it would return like that.

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

September 19th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Lovemykiddos!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Lovemykiddos!
II have NO DESIREwhat so ever to DTD. I almost feel bad for DH, but usually I feel like its his fault im not interested.....so my almost guilty feeling goes away pretty quickly. And I think since I've been adopted in, im the least preggo in the group now, so atleast u know ur ahead of me on things!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search