ligament pain?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 07:37 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
since yesterday i woke up with a stabbing pain in the middle left of my abdomen. it comes and goes, but its starting to freak me out. baby is kicking and everything but should i be freaked out? is this a ligament pain?

September 20th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Veteran
Sorry you in pain, Ligament pain sucks! It usaly is on the side, like as if you got a cramp from running to much, they say that leaning or bending into it helps to relieve the pain. Try getting up slowly or rolling out of bed, stretching the muscles makes it worse.

September 20th, 2011, 08:47 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
yep its def uncomfy and i get it way more this time than i did last time, i guess everythign is stretchier this time. anyway...it hurts and yep that's exactly what it sounds like you have!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
September 20th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Kitusne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, that sounds like ligament pain. Sucks, but the good news is it does come and go.
September 20th, 2011, 11:22 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
i've had my feet up for about 2 1/2 hours now, and drank 3 bottles of water and ate. starting to feel better, especially because little guy is now kicking me. i miss him when he is sleeping

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search