Baby shower registry?!?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Who's started their, who's done, and who could care less?

And where did you register at?

I've been obsessing over mine for the past few days! I registered at babies r us and than diapers.com. The diapers.com has allllll the gdiapers stuff I want so I will list that as my preferred registry on my baby shower invites. Which my mother said it's rude to put "preferred regsitry www.diapers.com" but I told her shut up unless she wanted to pay for all my cloth diaper stuff...lol I just want people to kinda get the idea that I want them to look at that one first

September 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Baby Depot & Amazon.com

September 20th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont think I'm going to make one this time
But going to request diapers & wipes needed.

A few friends are giving me some of the bigger item stuff they no longer use. Stroller/ carseat combo, swing, jumpy thing, breast pump, bumbo, bassinet.

I already have crib, dresses & changing table just need mattress.

I know 3 people who just had girls so I should be getting a good amount of clothes.

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 21st, 2011, 04:48 AM
sarha81's Avatar First-time Mommy to Jake
myregistry.com and babies r us
September 21st, 2011, 05:22 AM
momtomonkeys's Avatar Super Mommy
This is my 4th, so I seriously doubt I will have a shower even though I'll need everything. This will be the first girl and our crib, etc. was given away after the last one outgrew it because we were supposed to be finished.
September 21st, 2011, 07:11 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've registered at Target and Babysrus but it's more for making a list for myself. My moms putting the info in the baby shower announcement but I still don't see my family cooperating and using it. I'll just end up with 50 outfits I don't need and no items I did. Sigh!
September 21st, 2011, 07:14 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
We are registering at Babies R Us strictly because our walmart and target dont have very much baby stuff. Going with my mom on October 15th for a Gearing up for Baby even at our Babies R Us and right after starting our registry I already have been researching everything so I know exactly what I want.

September 21st, 2011, 07:18 AM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need to register somewhere, thinking target and then amazon but might be looking into diapers.com. I like bella's idea on others helping me buy cloth diapers
September 21st, 2011, 07:19 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're still waiting to find out what baby is. Only a few more weeks I hope!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
September 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went ahead and registered, even though this is my 2nd kiddo. I figure that my mom and MIL can use it as a guide for what to get us for Christmas. We really just need some of the big stuff - like double stroller, 2nd car seat, bed for DD, etc. So I'm hoping this will help them this year - they are always scratching their brains trying to figure out what to get us for Christmas.

September 21st, 2011, 10:39 AM
Super Mommy
I don't have a registry. I just made a list of gifts we would like and they are all under $25. It's my first, and I'm the first among my friends, so I feel bad having them put too much money in it for me. Also, I don't like the feeling of having all my friends to my shower to get "equiped" for our baby.

September 21st, 2011, 12:40 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daneeleigh View Post
I've registered at Target and Babysrus but it's more for making a list for myself. My moms putting the info in the baby shower announcement but I still don't see my family cooperating and using it. I'll just end up with 50 outfits I don't need and no items I did. Sigh!
DITTO!! lol. I'm pretty much using my registry as a shopping list for myself, and I foresee getting tons of outfits that aren't my style, instead. At least all the clothes I have been getting as gifts are 3-6 months, as opposed to NB things that could be grown out of quickly. I was 9lbs 10oz, and I think DH was at least 8+, so I'm not holding my breath for a small baby. lol

September 21st, 2011, 12:55 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We haven't found out the gender of our baby yet and I doubt we will do a registry this time. The timeline for this pregnancy is the same as it was with DS and we will be going to see my family at Thanksgiving (which is when I had my first baby shower). I don't think I will even have one this time but if my family wants, they are more than welcome to give us whatever they want.

September 21st, 2011, 01:29 PM
Super Mommy
I have cloth diapers on my gift list too, and suggest Kawaii Baby Diapers - Eco-friendly Cloth Diaper Solution because they are so cheap there! (Between $6 and $11) It's momaspeck (from our DDC) that told me about this store, and other mommies agreed that they were great.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search