Jenny Lind Style Crib?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Morgan85's Avatar Veteran
Does anyone have one? Have any previous moms used one? I like the 'older' look to them but notice the price jumps severely between brands. The cheapest is Davinci at $169 (can't stand the rolling wheels but I don't think you have to keep them attached)...but then I love the Land of Nod one at $599 (that would be okay if the shipping cost wasn't a whopping $169! Really!?). So, if you have or have had one, please let me know what you think and what brand you had so I can satisfy my need of feeling like I've done research, lol!
September 26th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Super Mommy
I have one (Jenny Lind - white - $169)! We ordered it in June! We put it up just to ssee because we were excited. It looks amazing! I wasn't sure avour the wheels either, but I read on the reviews that they are practical for moving the bed when vacuming. They don't bother me at all anymore. You can always opt to not put the wheels on, th ebed will be 2 inches lower. The finish is nice, doesn't feel like poor quality at all. My BF and I are 100 % satisfied!

September 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Love my unborn son
I have one but did not get it at a store. I actually had to go only and order recall parts for it since the crib had actually been recalled due to the fact that it had a drop side. Not sure of the style of it but its nice.

September 26th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Morgan85's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_make_it View Post
I have one (Jenny Lind - white - $169)! We ordered it in June! We put it up just to ssee because we were excited. It looks amazing! I wasn't sure avour the wheels either, but I read on the reviews that they are practical for moving the bed when vacuming. They don't bother me at all anymore. You can always opt to not put the wheels on, th ebed will be 2 inches lower. The finish is nice, doesn't feel like poor quality at all. My BF and I are 100 % satisfied!
I've noticed this model gets really good reviews online and people say it's sturdy too! I never though about the wheels being a good idea for vacuuming. Thanks!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search