We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I've been waiting for three weeks for my gender u/s. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I just got a call that they are cancelling it! Ugh! I had so much arranged! It's an hour away to begin with, my husband scheduled off work, I had a baby sitter for DD, and I've told everyone that we're finding out. Now they want me to wait another 2 weeks!
I tried to get them to schedule the u/s at the hospital in town, but they didn't want to do that. I think I might go ahead and switch doctors early. I won't have to worry about the hour drive anymore, and here they have backup u/s techs!