Libido...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2011, 08:33 AM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else have a pick up in their "love life?" I forgot how much fun the 2nd trimester is. DH and I are like teenagers who just discovered sex. It's pretty funny actually. Thank God I'm already pregnant or I would probably wind up pregnant again. Just wondering if anyone else is enjoying the benefits. LOL.

September 28th, 2011, 09:00 AM
AddysMom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to AddysMom24
Not this go around yet. With DD it was exactly as you describe. Hoping it spikes up this time too. Poor hubby has been neglected alot this pregnancy.

my siggy was made by *Kiliki*

September 28th, 2011, 09:34 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
DH wishes but I literally am not in the mood. With all the changes my body is going through its just not something that I want to do, especially while our little guy is kicking (which is exactly when DH makes his moves).

September 28th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Super Mommy
I'm totally not in the mood either. My BF understands. At this point, a pap test sounds like more fun.

September 28th, 2011, 10:12 AM
MuffinMama's Avatar First Time Mama :)
Send a message via AIM to MuffinMama
I must be one of the lucky ones. This whole pregnancy the only change in my libido is that I am always in the mood! *shrug*
September 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE pregnant orgasms... I think it's one of the better parts of being pregnant!!! That's just me though... First trimester... DH is out of luck... but after that... I'm like a cat in heat.

September 28th, 2011, 10:30 AM
joey_emmysmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Well me and dh are split up right now but we still seem to get to each other when we both really want it. Like last night It was the first time in about a month but man when we get together it's great. It's almost always been good but I love when I'm pregnant cause then it's great for both of us.
I think we are going to be getting at each other alot more for a couple of weeks because after the 18th I'll be on full pelvic rest. Lets hope I can hold back I couldn't last time we still managed to do it at least once or twice a week.

September 28th, 2011, 10:38 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
Mine comes and goes, unfortunately it usually comes at the worst times. And doesn't last long enough to do anything with it. Lol
September 28th, 2011, 11:13 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is at an all time low. But I still have round ligament pain, so the last thing I want is hubby messing with me. My crotch already hurts enough. Knowing this pregnancy, with my morning sickness and nausea kicking in the second trimester, my libido will probably catch up to me in the third lol

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment August 6!

September 28th, 2011, 11:23 AM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaroo View Post
Mine is at an all time low. But I still have round ligament pain, so the last thing I want is hubby messing with me. My crotch already hurts enough. Knowing this pregnancy, with my morning sickness and nausea kicking in the second trimester, my libido will probably catch up to me in the third lol

DH always makes his move when I have round ligament pain, when baby is kicking or when I am constipated.

September 28th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Slowly but surely, mine is making its return. Finally!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

September 28th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Shannon1978's Avatar ~Formerly Donkey Lemonade
Mine is back, but....I working during the day, and my husband works 2-10! I am alseep when he gets home. On the weekends when we are ready...my son is around. Sad day!
September 28th, 2011, 06:27 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Eh. It's spiked about once a month, but never stays. =/ Last time I thought it was back for good. Nope.

September 28th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i am still real gassy espically at night ugh so that is a huge turnoff for both of us blah

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 28th, 2011, 11:33 PM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much libido here. I'm fine once we start. It's just getting in the mood that's my problem.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)
September 29th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Jillianne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mines on a good note, but DH does so much hes always tired!!! Go figure!

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 29th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Veteran
Mine has been much better lately too. It was completely non existent the entire first trimester - I felt like death. But now, we're doing much better in that department. It's been nice. I actually woke dh up at 5 this morning to play. He'd wanted to last night but I fell asleep.
September 29th, 2011, 06:34 AM
Super Mommy
I have no interest whatsoever. Hormones combined with random aches and pains and constant worry about baby (I'm high risk) just make me want to avoid it at all costs. Poor dh, but honestly baby is number 1 already so lol.
September 29th, 2011, 09:09 AM
RhiettaP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Libido is not even in my dictionary!! I'd still much rather sleep, watch tv...read a book then DTD.....with my first two...there was never a pick my up...with my third...the very last month was the month for us...go figure since I was huge and awkward. Poor Dh is like a teenager.....me....no thanks!!

William 11.06.03
Ethan 7.3.08
Liam Ryan 2.17.12
Rowan Oliver 6.19.14

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search