Aches/pains

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Super Mommy
What kinds of aches and pains do you guys experience right now? I have some, not intense or anything but I'm not sure if they are normal or not. I also don't know how to accurately describe them.
September 29th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Super Mommy
Ok I highly doubt that no one is having aches or pains....lol. Here I'll attempt to give examples of what I'm talking about:
After walking for a long period of time, I get a really uncomfortable feeling where baby is, it's not RLP and it's not the baby moving, it's just a weird heaviness like I have a rock there or something, but only lasts a few moments. I also am still having vaginal pains and they really bug me. I feel like my cervix can't support the weight of the baby.
I need to know if these are normal with everyone else or not, please?
September 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Super Mommy
Well thanks a lot for all the help...lol.
September 29th, 2011, 06:37 PM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly what you mean about the heaviness. I get the heaviness in my stomach too. I know that the little sweet potato sized baby is not weighing me down. And the other day when I was walking to family day, my shoulders felt like a fat man was sitting on them. They hurt so bad and I have no clue why. Maybe it was my bra from my boobs weighing a ton.

September 29th, 2011, 06:59 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
hip bursitis, back pain at night, and sore left shoulder all the time.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

September 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Right this second my left boob hurts...lol

My hips hurt a lot as well, but that's throughout the day

September 29th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Super Mommy
Yeah I've has terrible back pain lately too, I think it's because of laying on my side all the time
September 30th, 2011, 03:42 AM
JTsquared's Avatar Co-Host of Feb 2012 PR
I think I am feeling the same thing you are, if I stand or walk too long my lower abdomen aches and feels heavy. I feel like I have to hold it. And if I stand too long my feet kill me, no matter what I'm wearing. I did get new shoes for work and they are much more comfortable, so that has helped a bit.
September 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
I'm cramping from gas and constipation, I'm getting headaches and I'm literally not allowed to take ANYTHING for them - at all. I keep feeling like there is a lump in my throat, or that I swallowed a rock. I ate too much and now feel like every organ in my body is full to capacity and my stomach skin could just burst open at any second. The constipation is so bad, I have to go ahead and mention it again. Mentally, I'm in a ****** mood b/c I got into a fight with my box o' wine lovin' MIL who thinks "something must be wrong with me" if I would rather buy new things for my son than to dress him in his cousins pink hand-me-downs to save a few bucks. (My DH won't even let me dress our CHIHUAHUA in pink b/c he is a boy. Let alone his human child. And it was a stupid thing for her to bring up when we don't know the sex yet, anyway). AND she gave me all of her opinions about the medical issues I found out over the weekend, disagreeing with everything my OB said b/c in her mind, a GED makes her just as qualified as my OB to diagnose me. Again, I feel I must mention the constipation. I feel so achy all over, and so very upset that I begged DH to take a vacation day and stay home with me & I cried real tears when he refused. Oh, and it's 6am and I still haven't gone to bed yet.

I know it's not quite what you were expecting, but I am in a REALLY bad mood. lol. And I'm hurting from head to toe. =/

EDIT: You know what... after I let all of that out and saw my ticker say "18 weeks" and went to check thebump.com and saw that he's up to sweet potato, I really don't care anymore. I still feel like crap and I still would cry if I weren't too tire to do so... but he's a sweet potato!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited by BrittanyLBH; September 30th, 2011 at 04:05 AM.
September 30th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Sorry you're hurting so bad Brittany Try to get some sleep, you'll feel better.

I would also like to add that it hurts like heck to get out of bed. I don't know if it's because I have to pee, or just from the pressure, but it takes me forever to get up because the faster I move, the worse it feels.
September 30th, 2011, 04:43 AM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Not to be gross, but I was just now able to potty for the first time in 6 days, so I feel sooo much better, Julie. And now I think I'll watch Psych on the laptop until I fall asleep. =] DH is taking off work early, so I'll probably sleep until he gets home anyway!

September 30th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Awesome!
September 30th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Super Mommy
When I'm up and around a lot through the day, my lower back gets sore. Other than that I'm alright.
October 1st, 2011, 09:08 AM
Super Mommy
I was sore after walking for a couple of hours at an event. My whole body was sore. And I get to do it again today or tomorrow too, so I am not really looking forward to it.

October 1st, 2011, 09:30 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Brittany, I have a friend that ached all over during pregnancy. Hers had something to do with high blood pressure she told me. Sounds miserable! I hope you can get relief for that soon!

I have some sciatic pain, upper back pain, nipple soreness(holy crap the cold weather hurts!), and I feel like yacking all day. lol It feels like a huge lump/burp waiting to be released. Also the RLP, and I got a nice double-me-over braxton hicks this morning. But what takes the cake are these incisions from my gallbladder removal a couple months ago. My uterus is starting to stretch them. It feels like I have gallbladder pain even though there's no gallbladder there!

Last edited by Spyctre; October 1st, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
October 1st, 2011, 11:31 AM
isaroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My whole mid-section is achy, especially if I have been sitting or standing for a long time. I'm out of breath just walking up stairs, which bugs me. And the constipation is annoying. What irks me the most is I eat, and stop when I feel full, 5 mins later I feel bloated, like I just stuffed myself, and totally uncomfortable for the next hour, yet before that feeling goes away, my stomach is growling.

~Missing our Angel ~ March 8, 2014~

Next Appointment and Anatomy Scan on Sept 4th!

October 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
katiebug02's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get that heavy feeling too when I'm up on my feet too much.

My boobs are getting more sensitive and seem to bump into everything.

My pubic bone feels like it is broken on occasion and I barely can walk when that happens.

My hips hurt really bad when I get out of bed.

Other than that, I'm doing pretty good.

Proud Mommy of Eric(11), Caitlyn(9), Aidan(6), Mason(3) and Eliana(2/21/2012)
October 1st, 2011, 02:38 PM
mommy2kenzie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sciatica pain, my whole back aches towards the end of the day and my hips and butt get really sore after sitting for a short while... it sucks!

siggy by Jaidynsmum
October 1st, 2011, 03:00 PM
~Carissa~'s Avatar SAHMommy to Wyatt!
Send a message via AIM to ~Carissa~
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiebug02 View Post
I get that heavy feeling too when I'm up on my feet too much.

My boobs are getting more sensitive and seem to bump into everything.

My pubic bone feels like it is broken on occasion and I barely can walk when that happens.

My hips hurt really bad when I get out of bed.
I could have written this myself!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search