Off Topic: Amanda Knox

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Is Amanda Knox Innocent or Guilty?
Innocent 8 88.89%
Guilty 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2011, 04:44 AM
Jillianne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you think she is guilty or innocent? Why? How do you think the verdict will turn out?

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 3rd, 2011, 08:54 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I had to look this up because I haven't even heard of her. Sad thing that happened, but can't say guilty or innocent since I haven't been following.
October 3rd, 2011, 09:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yikes I was following it in the beginning. Something about her creeps me out, but I'm not sure I could give her a guilty verdict. I'm glad I'm not on the jury!

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
October 3rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
Jillianne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SHES FREE!!!! they found her not guilty!!!!

sorry been following this poor girl for 4 years! Im so excited!

Make a pregnancy ticker
October 3rd, 2011, 01:23 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had to google it, but the verdict was on our headlines over here anyway. I haven'r been following the case but I hope she is innocent! The crime in which is being questioned is AWFUL! Who did it then?

October 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Regular
I also have been following it and I am glad she is free. There was no evidence that she was there.

They have the guy who did it. Rudy Guede admitted he was there, he said he had run the bathroom and when he came back she was dead and there was some guy standing there with a knife and he ran off. So Rudy took off to Germany to try and hide. He is serving 16 years for it.
October 3rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynnmn View Post
I also have been following it and I am glad she is free. There was no evidence that she was there.

They have the guy who did it. Rudy Guede admitted he was there, he said he had run the bathroom and when he came back she was dead and there was some guy standing there with a knife and he ran off. So Rudy took off to Germany to try and hide. He is serving 16 years for it.
Ohhh ok 16 years! is that it?!?!!?

October 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Yeah only 16 years for Rudy. Amanda and the boyfriend had got 27 because of "dna" evidence. Yet that was all circumstantial, and of course amandas dna is going to be on things, they lived together!!!

I've followed it all along, so I'm thrilled she's out. I don't think she ever had anything to do it, it was all the old prosecutor that turned the case into a giant witch hunt!

October 3rd, 2011, 03:06 PM
Regular
yup 16 years. It was 30 but then he apologized at his appeal trial for not trying to save her and fleeing instead so they dropped it to 16 years.
October 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynnmn View Post
yup 16 years. It was 30 but then he apologized at his appeal trial for not trying to save her and fleeing instead so they dropped it to 16 years.
That's the biggest load of BS EVER! "Oh your sorry? well in that case, let's just cut your sentence in half!"

Wasn't his original story something like he was there and went to the bathroom and when he came out there was a masked man standing over her body with a knife??

October 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never thought she did it and I'm glad they let her go. I just don't think they had evidence to convict her.
October 3rd, 2011, 05:38 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyctre View Post
I haven't even heard of her.
Same here.

But I think it's far worse to convict an innocent person than to free a guilty one, so I'm happy either way.

In fact, my worst nightmare is going to jail for something I didn't do. lol. I've never been in trouble with the law in my life! The worst thing on my record is a traffic ticket. lol. But THAT'S my #1 fear in life. Even if I didn't get convicted, the time I spent in jail awaiting trial would scar me for life. I know it's irrational, but that is my nightmare! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search