Stephanie's Baby Journal :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love your updates I have been reading them, just not commenting. Thought I would - this will be great to put into his baby book or a keepsake for him

February 1st, 2012, 07:34 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
February 1st, 2012 - 21 Weeks & 6 Days - Thank you Cary!!

Waiting to go see Doctor Lanza!! I have a list of things to discuss with him: heartburn, constipation, anxiety, a back-up doctor, and labor issues!! I feel bad because this man truly doesnt know what he's getting into LOL!! He seems like a good patient man.. Ill put that to the test!!

I love feeling my little boy move! He sleeps most of the day, hes up from like midnight to noon, and then he sleeps from like noon to midnight. So I only really feel him in the morning. But everytime I feel Baby Brucey I smile

February 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
February 2, 2012 - 22 Weeks - I made the unfortuante mistake of looking at an NYS adoption website.. I feel in love with a little boy's picture!!! And I know that Id be diving in WAY over my head if I looked into adoption & having my own at relatively the same time, however he's so beautiful and my heart just breaks that he doesn't have a mother and a father to love him. Ive always wanted to adopt, since I was 9 years old. Luckily DF is on board with me, however I didnt know how easy NYS make it to adopt through the state. I'd love to foster I just dont know if I have the power to give a child back to their parents after Ive welcomed him or her into my home as my own child. I wish I was selfless and could, however Im just not strong enough!! But now as Im watching a fire is growing in me to adopt, and were not ready for it. DF would have to get an AMAZING job and we would have to find an affordable 2 bedroom apartment asap! But honestly I think as soon as were relatively set up, were going to be looking into adoption. I love my little boy inside me, hes my whole world!! Even having him, I know I still have so much love to give to these children, and truthfully if I had my way we'd adopt the rest of our children. DF says to leave it up in God's hands. If we get pregnant and stay pregnant again it was ment to happen, and while were waiting we can look into adoption once were both settled with decent jobs!! So basically my prayers are just switching to DF getting a better job so he can support us and I only have to work part time..

February 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
February 5, 2012 - 22 Weeks & 3 Days - So I was made the "chat host" which is cool! I love that our DDC chats are every thursday because I then have 2 things to look foward to!! I go up a week every Thursday and we have our weekly chat!! Im so super excited for the next one!!

Reall no new baby news other than the fact that hes moving around all healthy and cute like!! Im just anxiously awaiting March 22nd when I get to see him again!!

Thats all for now!
humnck likes this.

February 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM
February 16, 2012 - 24 Weeks - WOW 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!! It's so crazy that I'm 6 months pregnant! This is the last month of my 2nd trimester! One more month and I'll be in my 3rd and final.. Isnt that insane?!? I feel like its FLOWN by! I cant wait to have this baby, and see his little face and hold him! I'm feeling so good and excited about everything! No matter what happens, I'll always remember my pregnancy fondly (even thought it was hell!) But Ill be happy when its over.. Im feeling uncomfortable, and big already.. I cant imagine how Ill feel in a month or 2. WOW! 4 months left!! And if we move out it'll fly by!
Things are looking up for me and my little family

February 22nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
February 22, 2012 - 24 Weeks & 6 Days - 6 days til Im in the double digits!! Im constantly counting down!! I cant wait till Im holding my baby Duke in my arms!!

So yesterday DF comes out with "I think May." Meaning he would like to get married in May.. Wow really? 2ish months to plan a wedding.. Yay! LOL!! Itll be small but I gotta figure out what were doing. Any suggestions please feel free!

March 7th, 2012, 12:49 PM
March 7th 2012 - 26 Weeks & 6 Days - So I made my first "expensive" baby purchase today!! I was shopping online at target for Anna (my fsil) because shes due in May with a baby girl! Well while I was shopping I couldn't help but buy wipes, bottles, and an ERGOBABY CARRIER for myself!! (Which was obviously my big purchase.) Im soooo excited I cant wait to hold little Duke in his ergo! The fact that Im feeling comfortable buying things is making me want him sooo badly! I want it to be June so badly, and all I want is to hold him!! Im soo excited to have my son in my life, I cant wait for it ! Only 13 more weeks

March 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM
March 19th 2012 - 28 Weeks & 4 Days - I cant believe Im 28 weeks pregnant!!! And everything is going soo well ! Im sooo excited now, I cant wait for my son to be here!! I have 11 1/2 weeks to go!! Today is 80 days ! I just cant get over how fast its gone! Im just nervous its gonna go slow now because Im waiting for 3 big things! My baby shower, my wedding, and then my first born son!!! Hopefully the last trimester fliesssssssssssssssssssssss by!!

March 22nd, 2012, 08:37 AM
March 22, 2012 - 29 Weeks - 3D ULTRASOUND!!!
My beautiful baby boy is 3lbs & 9 oz! 16 inches long!!

Hes head down & perfect!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search