New to Forum - Due date 17 June 2012!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Hi everyone, My name is nicole and i am 9weeks pregnant with my first... i am so excited.. would love to find out if there are are others sharings that special day with me? My symptoms have been almost nothing but Doctor said i should consider myself lucky however its strange because i always pictured throwing up everyday.. anyways congrats to everyone!!
November 14th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great due date That is my aunt and brother's bday, not to mention my IL's anniversary

Anyways, congrats and welcome, I am Cary, expecting #2 around 6/27. Yes, listen to your doc, count yourself lucky - I have been nauseous, although not too unbearable, and tired and very (TMI warning) mucusy (sorry, don't really think that is a word)...which makes me gag and heave, lovely! Anyways, welcome again!

November 14th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
Welcome! And yes do consider yourself lucky, I felt great with my first 2 pregnancies and always wished I had more symptoms. But my last 2 pregnancies I am wishing so bad I could have a good pregnancy again! Enjoy it mama!

November 14th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! I'm due on the 8th and I also don't have many symptoms besides being super tired and crabby!

November 14th, 2011, 09:06 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Hey Nicole! Welcome to the DDC and big congrats!!! Glad ur feel very well!! I'm Annika expecting #2 due June 12th

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

TTC #4 Hoping to catch that first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 14th, 2011, 09:12 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Nicole. Welcome and congrats. I'm Charity due June 21st w/ my 6th. Yes, you are lucky b/c the symptoms are not all they are cracked up to be. Trust me you don't want to feel cruddy all the time like some of us.

November 14th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Veteran
Congrats and welcome to the group! My EDD is June 25th so I am not to far behind ya
November 14th, 2011, 10:25 AM
cmom3's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats!! I'm Joyce due with #3 on June 30th.
November 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations and welcome!!! I'm Alana, expecting #3, also due on June 17th. Although baby was measuring a few days behind at my ultrasound, so I'm not sure if they'll change my due date or not. But we can be due date buddies for now! =) And I haven't been too sick, either. I consider us lucky! =)

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
November 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM
kchav314's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm due June 22nd and have been really lucky with symptoms too! Kinda worried me, but I'm just trying to consider myself fortunate.

November 14th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Hi.. and wow.. thank you for the responses... it is comforting to know there are others going through the same! Im sure everyone is excited and wanting it to be june already.. although we should enjoy this time becuase im sure its true (maybe those of you who already have kids can confirm) that you dont get time for yourself when you have a baby?
So lovely to have so many of you sharing the special june month... Its also my partner (Dean) birthday on the 12th of june.. so i will be very broke for the june months ahead to come lol..
November 15th, 2011, 03:53 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Glad you joined!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

Tags
due date , june , pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search