No morning sickness

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
... still. I'm 7.1 weeks. Anyone else not having any?

The logical part of my head knows that each pregnancy is different, and NOT everyone gets morning sickness. But, all of those close to me who have been pregnant have had it with their pregnancies.

I have plenty of other symptoms, I FEEL pregnant. I know some women just don't get it. I also know it could happen any time. Sometimes I just get a bit nervous that I feel soooo good.

I should count myself lucky, right? Right. Sigh.
November 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had no morning sickness with DD#2. As you already know every pregnancy is different and some women get sick, and some don't. I know that doens't help reassure you though. Pregnancy is stressful enough, it's just nice to have some of the obviouse symptoms of it. Do you get an ultrasound soon?

November 14th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure I'm just lucky, I FEEL very pregnant in other ways. I should count my blessings and enjoy it.

I'm having a homebirth, so I'm having just one ultrasound around mid pregnancy. We'll be able to hear the HB via doppler way before that That point will help me.
November 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM
JSquaredMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Enjoy the good feelings There's always something to worry over, but I'd try not to pick this as one of the things!

I think I've got enough m/s for both of us.

November 14th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Veteran
I wouldn't worry about it - I'm also 7.1 weeks and I'm just starting to get the slightest icky feeling every now and then. No "morning sickness" really. I also work with two women who are currently 5-6 months pregnant and they say they've never had morning sickness.
November 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM
kemper2.0's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Enjoy the good feeling!!

I never had a lick of MS with my DS and my fingers are crossed that I won't with this one either!! I understand your worry though and hope you feel at ease soon

Kat, mommy to Gideon (9-8-10) and Arie (7-6-12), and Evangeline River (3-27-14)

November 14th, 2011, 04:34 PM
mommyTTC3's Avatar Proud mom of 3 !! <3
I had NO m/s with my 2 previous pregnancies ,today the M/S has started with this one I was so hoping I wouldn't get it with this one either, I say just consider yourself to be one of the LUCKY ones

November 14th, 2011, 04:50 PM
LadyBugMommyof1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucky mama! That's great. My morning sickness was moderate with DD and so far nothing with this little bean! Hoping to avoid it this time! **fingers crossed**
November 14th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Count yourself lucky! I was sick my entire pregnancy with my daughter and in the hospital for dehydration. I'm already feeling very sick with this one (DD sickness didn't start until 8 weeks, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow). I'd rather not become best friends with the toilet bowl!

November 14th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Expecting #1
I also am almost at 7 week this is also my first and no m/s as of yet I'm sure its coming though
November 14th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Mamacc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah you're lucky! And I wouldn't count it out just yet...there's still time for MS to appear. I didn't have much my last 2 pregnancies but have been feeling really sick the last couple mornings. Go figure.

November 14th, 2011, 09:07 PM
gratefulmama's Avatar Melissa, Mama to Lily
I didn't have any MS with my first, just a few waves of nausea. With this one, I have had some waves and I feel like it's a little stronger than last time. But, still no MS. I'm beginning to think this one is going to be like the last.

I know MS can still creep in, but I'd say you might be one of the lucky ones! Enjoy it!

November 14th, 2011, 11:22 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the same boat, although I do have minor bouts of nausea here and there. Nothing that makes me feel like I'm going to literally vomit though. We'll just have to see what the next few weeks have to show for us....

November 15th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Super Mommy
This is my 4th pregnancy and ( knock on wood) I have not had morning sickness...And never really had ny cravings...Except my last pregnancy I was completely turned off by hamburger meat...I could not stand to smell it and I would not let anyone in the house cook it.....
November 15th, 2011, 07:43 AM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not really having morning sickness either. I still get super tired, and bouts of nausea off and on. And some aversions to smell, but no real sickness to speak of.
November 15th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Due 7/12
Glad to this! I am a few weeks behind you (5w to the day) but I don't have any m/s and was beginning to get worried.. I also for the most part feel good. I get a little tired easily and my bbs are sore but other than that I feel pretty good too!
November 16th, 2011, 07:27 AM
pjsgirl's Avatar Regular
Hi No morning sickness here either and I feel the same way you do about it Although I have my first appt later today so i'm glad about that. Maybe it will make things more "real" in my mind. But as everyone else says, we should just enjoy it! I have no aversions either....just tired & boob tenderness although the past few days I have really not been as tired and boobs don't feel as tender. We'll see!

November 16th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Chevy_Gurl's Avatar Super Mommy
With S1, T, S2 & A2 I had no morning sickness either it was smooth sailing. Love it as long it lasts
... (A 09/98) ... (S 5/00) ...(T 5/01) ...
... (S2 9/06)... (A2 01/09) ... (A 7/2/12)

November 16th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm loving it! Thanks everyone. Still no m/s at all. I have some food aversions, but I'm not queasy or anything ::knock on wood::
November 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
girl I SO hope I am lucky this time around....I had enough in my first 2 pregnancies to make up for at least 5 or 6 pregnancies hahahah

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search