Gender Prediction Tests

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2011, 03:13 PM
jenerik's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have heard of the draino, the cabbage, the ring...

anyone gonna be doing any of these? I did the cabbage test with my son and it was right. I did this one the other day and it came up girl. *fingers crossed*

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my AH-mazing Siggy!

November 16th, 2011, 03:18 PM
MissMeliss0522's Avatar Super Mommy
I think it might be fun to try how do you do them. Especially the cabbage one
November 16th, 2011, 03:52 PM
jenerik's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the draino is dangerous. and you cant do it yourself. have your DH/SO or someone do it, but its like 3-4 tablesppons of the draino crystals. pour pee over the top, a few ounces, if its brown its a boy if its green/blue its a girl

the cabbage test is you get purple cabbage, chop it up, cover in water and boil for 15 minutes. mix equal parts cabbage water (it will be very purple) and pee. if its blue/purple its a girl, if its red/pink its a boy

oh and the draino test you have to do outside and in a glass jar. it gets really hot and could explode LOL i wouldnt reccomend doing that one.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my AH-mazing Siggy!

November 16th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to buy that test you can get (its like $30) and you pee in it and if its one color its a girl, if its another its a boy. I wanted to do that in my last DDC, but it was too late when I found it for one and they were all like "Blah! Waste of money!!" Total party poopers! lol Of course it isn't going to be exceptionally accurate, ITS FOR FUN! lol
November 17th, 2011, 08:41 AM
MamaFish's Avatar Swimming Upstream
I have checked the Chinese gender charts and some were right and some were wrong. All my girls were born on Wednesdays, though

dd SK (closing in on 15)
dd AB (12.5)

ds TJ (10.5)
ds SR (7.75)
dd LG (5.5)
eight babies perfected in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search