Qotd 11/17 *

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 05:57 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Has DH/SO did anything sweet or annoying lately?? What did they do?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 17th, 2011, 06:12 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
He's always sweet! Yesterday I was the frozen SmartOnes meal- Baked Ziti with cheese... I had bought two of them when we went shopping at the beginning of the week and ate them. They were amazing. lol.. Today he brought home 5 of them from the store!

November 17th, 2011, 06:26 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My hubby always loves on me, but it is annoying because lately he cannot keep his hands off of me. We are on strict no DTD until after 12 weeks from my doctor. So all of the sudden out of the blue (he was NEVER like this before), he wants to annoy me and grope me all day. I wanna smack him. There is a thing of too much love. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 17th, 2011, 09:31 AM
bunnybaker's Avatar Super Mommy
Both!!

Sweet, he comes in and gives both me and baby a kiss.

Annoying, everything else.

=

November 17th, 2011, 10:13 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnybaker View Post
Both!!

Sweet, he comes in and gives both me and baby a kiss.

Annoying, everything else.
Lol at the annoying!

Hubby is usually sweet but has been very stressed lately since he's been doing lots of OT at work during the week so he doesn't have to come in on the weekend and 2 nights a week he has a class so he gets home late!!!! He's in accounting and it's year end! Although they had a new guy which didn't help since he was awful now DH has double his old work (what the new started doing some) and new work he started! I feel bad but since I'm seriously feeling really sick these last 2 days I'm freaken annoyed! And although his mom is on call and they don't call her she can't come over so I can maybe sleep off this sickness? Hubby is home late again today!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
DH is almost always sweet, he is always making dinner when he can, he has class 2 nights a week, but the one is a later one, so he tries to make dinner that night, and then he has a meeting he goes to every Tuesday night that keeps him away for a few hours. Today after the u/s, he looked at me and said, are you happy? I think he was relieved that I had found some relief in seeing the hb!

Sometimes he gets on my nerves, he can be very loud without meaning to, he comes home from class and wants to chit chat about this or that when I am watching tv and it drives me nuts! I am guilty of this too, but right now it really is driving me bananas He doesn't want to talk when I do, but when I don't, he does...lol!

He has also been trying to occupy DD more so that I can rest on the couch when I get home, since I haven't been feeling well at the end of the day. Too bad she is a mama's girl She is slowly making her way over to the daddy's girl side though! He loves it!

November 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He helped me with house stuff this morning.....and went to Lowe's to grab some things we needed. usually, that would have been all me.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 17th, 2011, 06:22 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sweet- He took me on a huge surprise trip to pick up my surprise birthday present... a MACBOOK!!! I was stunned silent. I was totally not expecting it, and I have been wanting a mac for such a long time! & the whole surprise trip was so cute. I loved it!

Annoying- I get annoyed on a daily basis. loll just have no patience with anything lately. Even loud noises bug me or stress me out.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 17th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Mine can be very sweet when it counts, he has a great sense of humor and makes me lighten up. But I do think he could write a book titled What NOT to say to Your pregnant Wife.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search