2ND U/S was today!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
The pic is in the u/s thread!

The u/s tech was awesome. I walked in and she said, you are here to make sure everything is still going well and I looked at her and said yes, I am a nervous wreck. She said, I can totally understand with your history. So, she put the gel on my belly and immediately zoned in on the baby, she said, look, there is jr, the head, the body, the limbs, she said oh my it just moved, so cute. Then she said and there is the heartbeat. She then explained that she was going to do the usual measurements she was required to do and then she would show us baby again. She did all of the meaurements and then she focused on that baby again, she again pointed out everything, she said this is so cool - she was so fascinated by it, just like we were, great to have someone like that in a situation like that! I was so relaxed! Then she marked everything for the picture and printed both of us out one for "Bragging rights" as she said. She told me I was meausring at 8w 2d, which is a day further than the last one said, but she also said that these things are +/- 7 days and I was right on target! Yippeee for great u/s technicians! I have to remember to ask for her again if I go back to that place for the anatomy scan!

November 17th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Veteran
That's so wonderful!!

November 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
That's awesome.. it's great when you get someone that is passionate about their job and really show that they care.

November 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
Yay! What a wonderful second u/s. I am so happy to hear that it went so well. Going over to see the pic now!

November 17th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Excellent!
November 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats great! Good you got such a good tech! I hate techs who just do their jobs and don't even seem aware that they are dealing w/ human beings.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search