Bleeding by uterus????

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Veteran
i had an us done last week i got my results the nurse said everything is fine except there's a little bleeding which she said its normal sometimes she sees it happen a lot? im really scared and not sure what to think never had this with my other 2 pregnancys anyone else have this?
November 17th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a subchorrionic hematoma. They are actually very common and generally don't cause any problems. I have been plagued by them throughout many of my pregnancies.

Mama to:
Nick, 19
Abby, 17
Gabe, 15
Isaac, 13
Mary-Kate, 12
Sam, 11
Henry, 10
Molly, 8
Mark, 7
Greta, 5
Cecilia, 4
Josephine, 2
Evie, born 12.31.13
Baby due in July!
November 17th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had a bleed with DD, I don't know that they ever found a cause or put a name to it, but after a couple of weeks of actually bleeding, it stopped and I went on to have an uneventful pregnancy Call your doc and ask questions, they will be able to ease your mind, I bet!

November 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I had a bunch of blood with dd1. Then I've had blood with this one, so far all seems well, so blood just happens sometimes.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy!

November 18th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Super Mommy
There was a note about it on my last ultrasound paperwork - my doctor didn't even mention it to me, it was just the radiologist said it was there. My friend, who's a doctor, said that if my doctor's not worried enough to mention it, then I shouldn't worry either (and that yes, they're really common and usually disappear on their own). They're calling mine and implantation bleed, which I prefer over subchorionic hematoma (it's the same thing as far as I know) because it sounds less scary.
November 18th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Implantation bleed and subchorionic hematoma are NOT the same thing.

Mama to:
Nick, 19
Abby, 17
Gabe, 15
Isaac, 13
Mary-Kate, 12
Sam, 11
Henry, 10
Molly, 8
Mark, 7
Greta, 5
Cecilia, 4