Grrrr... I have to go in... *UPDATED**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 06:18 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
So I have been having tons of soreness and pressure down in my lower stomach. It could either be an UTI, or the severe (TMI) gas I have been having lately. The gas has been so bad that my stomach bloats until it is hard as a rock.

Anyway, I still do not have insurance and I probably won't have it until the beginning of the year, so I have to pay for these out of pocket (usually a couple hundred dollars). I called my doctor to see if she would just call me in some meds, but they called late last night and want me to come in. I am going to see if I can cancel my appointment a week from now and just go in today. I cannot afford two back to back appointments right before Christmas. *sigh*

But for some reason, I am freaking out over all of this! I do not understand why I would be so scared of a 2nd appointment. I literally cannot wait until I can feel the baby move so I am not so terrified all the time. Plus I ordered my doppler over a week ago, and it is still not here. I guess all these late losses are scaring me half to death.

UPDATE

Appointment went well! No UTI, and I guess she said the crampy and soreness is from constipation and gas. I have TONS of both, so I completely understand if that is it. We also got the h/b on the doppler right away. 173 bpm!! I guess he/she is on my lower left side. I cannot wait until I get my doppler delivered so that I can show my husband. He was kind of upset that he was not able to go to both my u/s and this appointment. I did make a huge mistake though and get Taco Bell afterwards. Now on top of it all, I feel SICK. Hoe can something that was so delicious 5 minutes ago hurt so bad??

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by LindseyE117; November 18th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
November 18th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope they can give you some relief and that they will allow you to just do both appts in one today! GL and KUP!

I know what you mean, I am a nervous wreck too, it's normal for us to be. I hope they can ease your mind!!

November 18th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Updated with appointment info.

November 18th, 2011, 09:46 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am soo happy to hear that you got to hear the little one and you don't have a UTI. I made the same mistake with taco bell the other day. =( I hope you feel better!!

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

November 18th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY for the hb! I know how relieved you must feel! Did they tell you to take anything or give you anything for the gas/constipation? That is just a horrible feeling!

November 18th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Glad it was no UTI! YAY for a heartbeat!!

Do not mention on FB
November 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Lol. Yeah Taco Bell is evil! (but oh so delicious)

I actually got a prenatal that has a stool softener in it. It is by prescription only, so she gave me tons of samples. Lol. Who knew! She said it is also a lot easier on the stomach.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search