Yeast Infection!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Joy I have a lovely yeast infection and I am highly allergic to all of the creams to treat it! So here I am 9 weeks 5 days and hoping to get rid of it using probotics and might even make myself eat yogurt. I have a script for 1 pill to treat it but my midwife would really rather me wait and hope it goes away or is deal able until I am in the 2nd trimester.

On a great note we found the hb! Took awhile but she found it and baby swam away we looked again and found both baby and I but baby was at 160s!!

She is having me come back in 3-5 weeks because of my vacation in January otherwise I would be going almost 7 weeks to my next appt.

I admitted to my m/w that she is one of the reasons we are having another baby. I feel very jibed that she missed Adalyn's birth by 43 minutes! We all laughed so hard. DH told her that instead of telling him I wanted another baby I told him I missed her and needed to see her again LOL!! She said I can just come visit her!!

Do not mention on FB
November 18th, 2011, 10:34 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Definately eat some yogurt. I heard some people who have itching too rub a little bit down there to help. I hate yeast infections, so I hope yours goes away quickly!

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 18th, 2011, 10:37 AM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Get some plain yogurt (as in no flavor or sugar) and use that like you would a cream. You can try to put some in a tampon tube, freeze for a bit, and you know. I hope it goes away.

November 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
UGH! I hope it goes away quickly!

YAY for the hb

November 18th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Thanks ladies! I am so itchy is my problem. I am going to get some yogurt and hoping it works! Rather keep baby safe but itching sucks!

Do not mention on FB
November 18th, 2011, 05:59 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lromkee View Post
Get some plain yogurt (as in no flavor or sugar) and use that like you would a cream. You can try to put some in a tampon tube, freeze for a bit, and you know. I hope it goes away.
That's all that helped me my last one. Plain yogurt directly to the source!!!! FYI: wear a panti-liner! It gets messy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search