O/T - Any twilight fans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2011, 01:05 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Surprisingly I'm actually not going to see the movie tonight! I'm slowly getting over this major sinus cold but need to conserve my energy since it's a big weekend! My nephews bday and a close friend of mines! I guess I'll see it soon!

Anyone going to see the movie soon? Or already saw it (the new one breaking dawn part 1)? If you did did you like it? Must see? Liked the other ones better?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

November 18th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the books, but I still haven't seen Eclipse! I wasn't a fan of the first movie, but the second one was okay. I have a friend who wants to take me to see Breaking Dawn, but I want to see Eclipse first!
November 18th, 2011, 01:15 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I saw Breaking Dawn at midnight last night It was pretty good. SO kept falling asleep and I was about ready to zonk out too.
Where they put the ending is really predictable, too. I won't say anything more

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
November 18th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree, the ending is exactly where you would expect it to be.... I think thought it is the only logical place to end it though.

I liked it quite a bit, I think they did a nice job on the wedding, and kept the honeymoon scenes tasteful. I was surprised that some scenes were a bit more graphic than I was expecting.

Overall I really liked it... I just wish we didn't have to wait for the part 2...
November 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i was at the midnight showing too. i loved it. i cant wait to see the 2nd part. my sister cried like 3 times which is funny cause im the pregnant hormonal one and i didnt cry. overall though i thought it was great!
November 18th, 2011, 06:26 PM
HaydensMa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I Loved it!! Did anyone notice Stephanie Meyer in the crowd in the wedding??

Sara Beth-Mommy to Hayden <3

November 18th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to see it...gotta wait for DF to have a night off since we watch them together...he has actually read all the books and likes to compare the book and movie lol. I on the other hand hate to read so I only watch the movie but he always tells me how this or that was different and I think its cute.

November 18th, 2011, 07:05 PM
loving2's Avatar Veteran
I'm hoping to go see it tomorrow! I can't wait!!

November 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please don't reveal more!!!! I won't get to see it until next week b/c I don't have the $ to go to the movies right now. Sad I know but unless I see a matinee and don't get a drink or popcorn and go alone then it practically takes a small loan to go out to the movies! I spent $80 bucks last time and that was just tickets for me DS, two drinks and a lg popcorn!!!

November 18th, 2011, 07:31 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1217 View Post
i was at the midnight showing too. i loved it. i cant wait to see the 2nd part. my sister cried like 3 times which is funny cause im the pregnant hormonal one and i didnt cry. overall though i thought it was great!
LOL! I almost cried a few times and I was like "No, if you cry you'll look like an idiot because this part isn't even sad! It's just cute."
I'm super emotional right now..

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
November 19th, 2011, 11:34 AM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My friend and I are going to see it on Tuesday.

November 20th, 2011, 07:58 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Im seeing it today with DF!!! Im so excited!!

November 20th, 2011, 08:39 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
So jelous of the ones who saw it!!! My girlfriends and I will go sometimes soon hopefully

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

November 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Veteran
DH took me to see it. I loved it but he thought it was boring compared to the last 3. But he had tons of questions on the way home about the book. Haha I'm going again on Tuesday with a lady I work with and my mom. I can't wait! Ready for part 2 to come out now.

November 20th, 2011, 11:11 AM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was happy with it. But df thought it wasn't as good as the others. I too had to answer a lot of questions. Don't forget to stay after the credits.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

November 20th, 2011, 06:59 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE the books, but not a huge fan of Bella or Edwards characters in the movies. They kind of bug me. but of course I still have to see the movies. I think the first was the most disappointing because it was right after I finished the books so it was fresh in my mind. Now that its been a couple years, this last one was good. I really liked it!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 21st, 2011, 09:03 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
I loved it! I thought they ended it in the most logical place, too. It was personally my favorite of the movies so far. I just felt like it was all handled much more professionally. There was actually some humor, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydensMa View Post
I Loved it!! Did anyone notice Stephanie Meyer in the crowd in the wedding??
Yes!! I saw her, too. I knew my friend wouldn't recognize her, so I elbowed her and made sure she saw her standing near the aisle.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search