Monday Moans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2011, 03:11 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Anyone having a case of the Mondays?? We're here to listen!

November 21st, 2011, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Uhh, yes! LOL! I am feeling more nauseous than ever, which is a good thing and I was okay with it over the weekend, because I could lie down, DH was great with DD because he knew I was so sick. He looked at me and said, I know it sucks that you are sick, but I am glad you are, that means things are okay...sweet and awful at the same time...haha! Anyways, I have to sit at my desk, thank goodness I have crackers in my drawer, I just had to break them out, because I felt like I was going to vomit...fun times! Hope the cleaning crew cleaned the bathroom well over the weekend

Also, I am hoping that my doc calls, this one may turn from a moan to a wahoo, but I am hoping they call with the actual results from the emergency u/s I had Friday!

November 21st, 2011, 06:43 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
So far a good Monday!!! FXed before I jinx it!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 21st, 2011, 07:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a ton to do today. I have to finish packing for myself and the kiddos, drop my dogs off at the pet boarding place while I have both boys because no one can watch them tonight, go to the store, clean my car, pack my car...blah. Nothing fun, lol. I can't wait to leave tomorrow and see my hubby though!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
November 21st, 2011, 07:46 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Mine is more people are p*ssing me off. I think my hormones lately are out of whack, because I want to just strangle people who are rude and ignorant. ESPECIALLY people who think they are holier than thou. I really need to go shopping, and I guess it is a good thing that our car is in the shop. Lol. I might just go crazy on someone who talks to me wrong at the supermarket. I'll have my hubby go with me later when he gets home. That way I have someone to keep me in check.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 21st, 2011, 10:20 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sick so that sucks. Hope everyones monday get better!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM
Super Mommy
My Monday started with a 20 minute presentation that I had to do at school at 8am, got it done with and then my stomach decided that it didn't want breakfast anymore...the day's pretty much gone downhill from there. I thought M/S was supposed to be getting better - not worse! ugh

Fortunately, DH gave me a break yesterday and took care of all the cooking a rare treat indeed... better yet - there's leftovers!
November 21st, 2011, 01:01 PM
Veteran
I'm definitely having a case of the Mondays. Thunder woke up the whole house at 5am, so DS came and climbed in bed with us (and fell back asleep, thank goodness). Then I think he had a bad dream because an hour later he cried for about 30 seconds and fell back asleep. We had his 3 yr photos scheduled for 11am, so of course DS was a crankypants and didn't want to smile. It was slim pickins when it came time to purchase pics. Hubby then had to run off to work, and we have company coming into town tomorrow, so guess who's cleaning the house? I've tried to split all the chores up over the last few days so I wouldn't get overwhelmed, but it doesn't matter, because I get overwhelmed anyway. DS is napping now so it's my chance to get some long overdue homework done, and then I have class this eve at 6. I just want to layyyyy dowwwwwwn. Oh, and with my m/s I'm so darn picky about food, and do I want to eat any of the food in my house? Noooo, and can I afford to be going out for 3 meals a day? Noooo. Even takeout has lost its appeal with me. I'm tired of eating, lol.

Ok, I'm done venting. I feel bad complaining about silly stuff.

November 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's hard to be moaning when I saw my baby this morning!
BUT, it still is Monday. I hate Monday's after a busy weekend. We had a very busy weekend with not much room for resting and napping which leaves me crabby. Saturday we did grocery shopping in the morning. The afternoon I went maternity shopping with a friend, I didn't plan on going so early but she's a nurse and often works weekend so I wanted to take advantage of her offer. After that, only had time for a short rest before we had to go to a friend's house to play cribbage. Got home late and Sunday had to get up early to go to the Packer game which is a 2 hour drive there, sat in the cold through the game (it was fun though) and then the drive home took 3 hours. So today I am tired and crabby and very much looking forward to the Thanksgiving break! I just have to get through 2 more days of work!

November 21st, 2011, 02:08 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not too bad for a Monday! Just wish Dh would stop calling me with every little thing!

November 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
Oh this monday has been terrible here.. LOL
DD woke up at 3am, JUST as I was finally falling asleep, vomiting in her bed.
We were up for a good 2hrs with a bucket. Every time I'd start to doze, she'd start gagging again.
Then she woke me up at 9:30am going "Mama, I poopy"... Yeah, her hands were covered in the most horrible smelling poop.
She spent the day in a onesie, which i normally hate, and non-matching pants after she did it a second time...
All of this because Mama was stupid and put whole milk in her dinner last night. Just a little, bitty splash..

I'm tired!

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
November 21st, 2011, 06:59 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I mainly just want to whine about how bad I feel...12 weeks and getting steadily worse still

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search