Hopeful...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2011, 10:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yesterday and today, I was able to go about 1-2 hours longer between Zofran doses. Usually, I have to take it immediately when it wears off, and I still throw up 1-2 times per day...

...could this be the beginning of the end of the morning sickness? Or is it just some cruel joke?

Anyone else's morning sickness going away? I know I have an early EDD (June 3rd), so sorry to those of you who are just hitting the worst of it now!
November 21st, 2011, 11:09 PM
E + J + A = My Heart
I've had a horrible time with M/S. It reared its' ugly head when I was about 7 1/2 weeks and took me out - literally. I was unable to stand up without being sick. My MIL had to keep my 2 boys (ages 6 and 16 months) for a few days.

I started on Zofran, and it has helped some, but night (starting about 6 pm or so) is the worst time for me. I can make it through the day, but still throw up 3-4 times a night. I'm 10 weeks now and I pray it starts to ease to up soon. It was never this bad with either of my boys.

Hopefully you're nearing the end of it (and I'll be right behind you soon)! I know it's reassuring in a way because it shows the hormones have kicked in and all that good stuff, but it really wears you out!

November 21st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Preggo Foster Momma!
Ive lost almost 10% of my body weight since becomming pregnant. Thats with Zofran.
Tonight I had my first protein craving. Hoping it settles.

Sounds like quite a few of us are closing in on 2nd trimester. Hope it brings relief all around.
November 22nd, 2011, 05:24 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
I've had a few days where it seemed like the nausea was letting up a bit, but then the next day I would be right back to full force nausea. I'm hoping we all get some relief when we hit the 2nd trimester! It's close!!

November 22nd, 2011, 05:56 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If I delay my medication I'll definitely throw up
So no hope for me yet.
This is so weird to me... With my first I barely had any at all!

November 22nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have actually been able to go several days without zofran. I am still queasy, but not full blown nauseated. Hoping we are rounding out the end here!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search