32 Days!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2011, 01:22 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
[Until Christmas!! Are you ready?!]

November 22nd, 2011, 01:28 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
This is the first year since, well... years! that I have been excited about the holidays.
Hubby and I are gonna try out Yule traditions . something new, a little different, and closer to DH beliefs than Xmas. Still close enough not to be odd ducks though!
November 22nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
32 days 'till my baby turns 2
Gosh where has time gone?

I love the holidays and maybe because of that I got my best present ever

November 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM
cmom3's Avatar Super Mommy
We are ready!!! I started Christmas shopping early so I'm almost finished.
November 22nd, 2011, 06:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
NO I am not ready! My baby turns 1 on the 12th so counting down to Christmas makes me sad!!

Do not mention on FB
November 22nd, 2011, 06:11 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
Yay! I absolutely love the holidays!! I cannot wait for Christmas. I get all giddy like a little kid. I'm excited this year because DD will be so much more fun with the Christmas tree and opening gifts. 50 more days until she turns two.

November 22nd, 2011, 06:17 AM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
ALMOST ready! Got the stockings done, most of the toys ordered. I just have 2 more toys on my list I havent bought yet. Im waiting on Amazon to put them on sale again because they go on sale every other day. And I need to get 2 gameboy advances which are really hard to find because they are older. But the boys LOVE theirs and need new ones. Other than that Im done!

November 22nd, 2011, 06:20 AM
Veteran
Not quite ready, but I am getting there! Have to put our decorations up this weekend and then finally wrap all the present I have been hiding that my 2 year old keeps finding lol!
So excited for this Christmas! It's going to be so much more fun now that he's older!
Last year he walked out of his room to the tree and saw his four wheeler...He had the biggest smile. Hoped on and started riding it. He also got a couch that wasn't wrapped and he sat on that, and truly loved it. But the presents that were wrapped, he had no desire to mess with them!

November 22nd, 2011, 06:39 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Almost ready. I am almost paid off on my layaway. All I need to do is that and decorate. I love layaway at Christmas.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 22nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We decided last night what we're getting the in laws. I'm finalizing my parents' gift with my siblings and then we're done. Since we aren't hosting Thanksgiving, the girls and I even put up a few Christmas decorations last week. So I'd say we're doing really well getting ready.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

November 22nd, 2011, 06:43 AM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I'm sooo not ready! I've done NO shopping because I'm the biggest slacker EVER, but that should be mostly done after Friday..
Plus our moving date is still up in the air, so I'm stressed about if it will be before or after Christmas.
Then DD turns two Jan 28th, which I'm also NOT ready for

I do like the holidays though I love seeing my family

November 22nd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiMommy View Post
I'm sooo not ready! I've done NO shopping because I'm the biggest slacker EVER, but that should be mostly done after Friday..
I usually do it all on Dec 22nd/23rd

November 22nd, 2011, 07:32 AM
HaydensMa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im going on Black Friday and hoping to be nearly done. The good thing about having a child right after black friday is that you can get some sweet deals for his birthday AND Christmas! I cant wait to put my tree up and throw some presents under there!

Sara Beth-Mommy to Hayden <3

November 22nd, 2011, 08:02 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
We're pretty much done shopping.. I just need to pick up a few little stocking stuffers for the boys! Once Thanksgiving is over I'll start wrapping presents while Rylan is napping. I can't wait for Christmas this year, Rylan was fun last year but I know this year is going to be even more fun! He LOVES opening presents now!

November 22nd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So not ready! I haven't done any shopping yet only because I have no idea what to get for anyone!! Ugh. my parents are impossible because they just don't need anything and they're at that point where if they want something, they just get it themselves!

November 22nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Super Mommy
I'm almost done x-mas shopping! This year we brewed a big batch of beer to give away to the adults and I'll make some desserts to give as well. I still need to get DD a gift! I also have two gift exchange gifts to buy. I can't wait! I'm so excited about this Christmas.
November 22nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mylie12
omg !!! don't remind me i haven't even started on seb's birthday which is on the 14 dh is the 1st and christmas is just so far off my mind lately i better get a move on it yikes !!!

forever in our hearts 2013 2014
November 22nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
loving2's Avatar Veteran
This year has seriously flown by sooo fast! Christmas in 32 days just doesn't seem real, but it's exciting!! Luckily all our shopping for our kids and nephews is done!

November 22nd, 2011, 09:31 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Yikes Ill be 21 lol

November 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE Christmas!!!! I have startes on my shopping but done. This is the first time in almost 10yrs. that I will be spending the holidays with my dad and siblings since I have always lived too far away to be able to come home. My boys are use to it just being the 4 of us so they are really excited as well.

Tags
christmas

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search