Nursery Photos. Do you have pictures to share?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
No we aren't crazy, we have been prepared for foster care for a while.
We got our foster care license for the first time back in 2009, went to South Carolina for a year, and now we are back and licensed for real!
So our little nursery has been eagerly awaiting placements. And now baby #1.

I have no idea what I'll be doing during my nesting phase! These photos were taken for our actual adoption flyer/file.
Enjoy!

November 24th, 2011, 04:56 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
These photos are from when we did Victoria's nursery!!!! It is a picture overload *warning!

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...handelier.html

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

November 24th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VictoRia* View Post
These photos are from when we did Victoria's nursery!!!! It is a picture overload *warning!

BEAUTIFUL!

Good job!
November 24th, 2011, 06:50 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I LOVE the wainscotting. I want to do that so bad in our downstairs living room. Right now we have an ugly chair rail.

Anyway, sorry for being off topic. I could take a picture of ours, but it is just being used as a storage room right now. I'm not going to touch it until we find out the gender. I want to do white furniture if it is a girl, and darker for a boy.

Also Annika, is that actually wood panels for your wainscotting, or did you just do the trim and paint it to look like wood panels?

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 24th, 2011, 07:20 AM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
So adorable! Unfortunately I don't have much to show and probably won't when the LO is born.. LOL DD and I shared a room and bed when she was a baby, and this baby will do the same when he/she is born, while DD will get her own bedroom.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
November 24th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Super Mommy
I definitely can't put up photos yet, and probably wont ever, we're in a two bedroom apartment but my sister lives in the second room. We don't even have room for a full-sized crib so will be doing a bassinet - mini crib for the first year in the space beside our bed, I'm kind of sad I don't really get to decorate a nursery (but I'm taking this opportunity to re-do the nursery at our church instead! - Maybe I'll put up pictures of that lol)

Anyway - I love what you guys have done - Zoii, your family is going to be such a blessing to foster kids, it looks so comfortable and homey.
November 24th, 2011, 07:43 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I LOVE the wainscotting. I want to do that so bad in our downstairs living room. Right now we have an ugly chair rail.

Anyway, sorry for being off topic. I could take a picture of ours, but it is just being used as a storage room right now. I'm not going to touch it until we find out the gender. I want to do white furniture if it is a girl, and darker for a boy.

Also Annika, is that actually wood panels for your wainscotting, or did you just do the trim and paint it to look like wood panels?

yep its wood! Jonathan cuts strips on angles to bake the "boxes" you see, and then glues and nails them.. after we painted them and sealed it properly. we did the same thing in out kitchen, well our "dinette" as well. love it! but its very time consuming! for all the measuring to make it "perfect" but the end result is definitely worth it!!!

for kiddo #2 i will do the middle boarder but no boxes.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

November 24th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We did a faux board and batten in our bathroom, it really does add so much!

I love both rooms ladies.

We won't have a 'nursery' for a while. The baby will co sleep with us until he or she can crawl, then he or she will be in a pack n play in our room until about a year. We are going to close off part of our second living room and make that into a 4th bedroom but it will depend on the baby's gender as to who gets the room. If baby is a boy, then ds #2 and baby will probably room together and my older two will each have their own room. If baby is a girl, she will take my daughter's old room, and my oldest will move to the new room. So, we'll just have to see!

My four loves
DD 3/02, DS 9/04, DS 2/10, DS 5/12

Expecting #5 12/21/14
Please do not mention on FB!

November 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Regular
I will post pics probably closer to my due date we are moving in a moth so be a while till we setup everything.

Make a pregnancy ticker

November 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
We don't have a nursery.. Rylan was in our room for the first 18 months and is now in his own room with a twin bed. Baby will be in our room for the first two years almost. We are moving back to the States when baby is 20 months old, and after that we'll move baby into their own room.

November 25th, 2011, 09:22 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your nursery is adorable!! It just melts my heart that you are foster parents!!
@ mommy2victoria- that is beautiful!! I am in love!

We prob wont do a nursery, I like to have the babies in the room with me. Baby will have their own room though when we decide to do one.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 25th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Very cute Zoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VictoRia* View Post

UM AMAZING!!!
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 25th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
Wow total preggo brain!!! I was looking at Annika's nursery pics and I forgot to switch back over and started reading some comments and I kept thinking....Who ARE all these people!? Did they come here by accident? Omg lol.

Anywho, the monkey theme is sooo cute! Perfect for neutral baby room and its adorable.

Annika- Victorias room is absolutely GORGEOUS. I am dying of jealousy over here!

We did Lily's room in pink and green butterflies and dragonflies. Its all super pink and super girly and I super love it!

Although I do miss Eli's precious planet nursery. Oh that was so adorable, but he outgrew it and we took it all down to give Lily that room.

November 27th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We don't have this nursery set up yet, but here are pics from Reagan's...she is still in there for now, but we are going to paint the guest room and change out the furniture and move her in there soon, then we will leave the nursery the way it is, if it's a boy, we will change out the bedding and wall decor. There is a glider and ottoman in the big space between the windows now, we were waiting for it to arrive when we took the pics!

November 27th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Anxious New Mommy
Glad we aren't the only ones who aren't going to have a nursery...only have 2 bedrooms and really don't want to have DS sharing. He did bed share with us for the first year anyways, so we will either do that or use a co sleeper.

November 28th, 2011, 06:21 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
Those nurseries are so beautiful! I am full of jealousy right now. In a good way, of course. We will be moving Maggie into her big girl room (the guest bedroom right now) soon and keeping the nursery as is. I did it unisex in classic pooh, so I won't have much to do for this second one. He/she will sleep in a bassinett in our room for awhile, though.

November 28th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
We just took down our nursery we moved in there and put Anneliese in our old room in her toddler bed. Adalyn is in her crib outside our bedroom until she is walking better then she will join Anneliese in the girls room that is not finished yet. Painted pink and green but need to get our owl things up. Baby will bed share and then go in the nook where the crib in now once older.

Do not mention on FB
December 4th, 2011, 09:56 PM
WifeyHayes's Avatar Marine Wife expecting 2nd
Send a message via Yahoo to WifeyHayes
Here are the nursery pictures from our daughters room! She's 18 months old now and we converted her crib into a full size bed. It's going to be hard to leave this place we love her room <3

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...pic-heavy.html
December 4th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeyHayes View Post
Here are the nursery pictures from our daughters room! She's 18 months old now and we converted her crib into a full size bed. It's going to be hard to leave this place we love her room <3

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...pic-heavy.html
Sooo beautiful <3

The playroom will be the nursery. If it is a girl it will stay Hello Kitty. If it is a boy it will be trains!!
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
December 4th, 2011, 10:38 PM
WifeyHayes's Avatar Marine Wife expecting 2nd
Send a message via Yahoo to WifeyHayes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlynn View Post
Sooo beautiful <3

The playroom will be the nursery. If it is a girl it will stay Hello Kitty. If it is a boy it will be trains!!
Thank you! And I LOVE the purple and lime green together! Pretty combo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search