names???

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Which ones are you loving for your baby bee??
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we are totally struggling!!! the only one I'm very firm on is Christopher, but DH won't say YAY or NAY on it.....and he's not throwing out other suggestions either. for a girl, we have no idea.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 26th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We were just talking about this earlier today. For a boy, we are liking George or Dominic.

For a girl, Helen or Adelaide - Helen after my husbands grandmother and my great aunt - and Adelaide, as she is the patroness of large families!

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2
Josephine,1
Baby due Jan. 2014
November 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM
cmom3's Avatar Super Mommy
If it's a boy, Carter Rylan. If it's a girl, Kinley Ryan(or Rhyan)
November 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmom3 View Post
Love Kinley Never heard that before!! Very cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulChaosMama View Post
We were just talking about this earlier today. For a boy, we are liking George or Dominic.

For a girl, Helen or Adelaide - Helen after my husbands grandmother and my great aunt - and Adelaide, as she is the patroness of large families!
I adore Helen!! It was also my husband's grandmother's name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavrunnr View Post
we are totally struggling!!! the only one I'm very firm on is Christopher, but DH won't say YAY or NAY on it.....and he's not throwing out other suggestions either. for a girl, we have no idea.
Can't go wrong with a strong name like Christopher!!
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 26th, 2011, 11:59 PM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Well.. we're kinda struggling with names. We were dead set on Julia Mae or Levi Alan, but for some reason now I'm not loving those names. The boy one is the one bothering me most and we just cannot find anything that we love.. ugh. For the girl name I'm debating between using Julia or Kerrigan. Kerrigan was our girl name with Rylan's pregnancy and I still love it.

November 27th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
Our boy name is Liam Wesley.
We don't have a girl name. I don't even like the ones in my signature anymore. LoL.
We've tried to think of a few, but just can't do it.
November 27th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Super Mommy
We are having a difficult time too.. For girls we have three names picked out. Addison, Avery, or Gianna. But it changes from day to day lol.. Boys names are MUCH harder we don't really have any names yet :/

November 27th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Super Mommy
For a girl we think it will be Sophia Aspen Grace, for a boy we're thinking Jeremiah Edwin, although we have a LONG list of boys names that we like
November 27th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmom3 View Post

My friend that had her baby on 11/11/11 just named her daughter Kinley Ryan.

The only girl name I love right now is Sawyer Paige, but DH hates Sawyer. I am going to work on him. Boy names I am at a complete loss.

Now we talked about a few more girls names and we came up with Harleigh Paige as well. Nothing is set in stone until the baby is born and we see what he/she looks like. We have known with both kids as soon as we saw them what their names were. We always go to the hospital with at least two names for each gender even though we knew the sex each time cause you just never know

Last edited by jackieleastridge; November 27th, 2011 at 10:22 AM.
November 27th, 2011, 09:12 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH won't talk baby names til we know what it is. But, I have a lot of girl names I like, and ZERO boy names that we both like. It's going to be so frustrating if this is a boy!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 27th, 2011, 09:35 AM
kchav314's Avatar Super Mommy
For a boy we KNOW we want Aiden/Ayden/Aidan Michael, and for a girl, we are trying out Cheyenne Michaela.

I'm not crazy about Cheyenne, but my husband is in love with it, and his excitement is well worth a small sacrifice!

November 27th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Veteran
The only name I love so far is Milan, it's traditionally a male name but I've seen it used for both boys and girls so at least one baby has a name so far. If it's a boy I already have one middle name (in my family we usually have two middle names) Savir which is kind an ode to my first name (Taren is my middle name). I want to make sure whatever names we choose have really good meanings. Milan means union/joining in Hindi and beloved/kind/gracious in Czech while Savir means a great leader so for a boy it would be a kind, beloved, great leader which is pretty cool. I have no idea what any of the names would be for a girl yet. I can't find any that are both pretty and have good meaning.

November 27th, 2011, 10:45 AM
fka lmsan
We haven't started even thinking about names yet. First I wanted to make sure it was a viable pregnancy, and now I am waiting for confirmation that both babies are healthy.

When I was pregnant with DS girls names were a nightmare. DH thought every name I picked sounded like a stripper's name. I liked some pretty normal names: Kaya, Arianna, Maya (I don't remember the others now). He liked Rebecca, and that was about it.

I shouldn't say we haven't talked about names at all.... DH picked out Marcus and Tiberius since they are two boys (naturally) and need to have powerful, kingly names. I think he is only half joking too!!

Big Brother Darius excited for the arrival of
Marcus and Sophie
November 27th, 2011, 10:47 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Girl: Natalie Nicole

Boy: Bruce Albert III

November 27th, 2011, 10:51 AM
loving2's Avatar Veteran
My two older children have the same initials, LRL. We didn't plan to do a theme but it ended up that way, so crazy! Sooo now I have to stay with the same theme. DS's name is Logan and DD's is Laira. I really like Leah for a girl but am clueless for a middle name of R. For a boy name, we really have no clue, but love Ryan for a middle name! Names are so hard!!

November 27th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
We don't have a girl name. I don't even like the ones in my signature anymore. LoL.

I see Gwenovere is on your girls list - it's beautiful!! - Very feminine - have you considered Genevieve, Genovere, or Gwendolyn? Similar.

Gianna is lovely also, Bre.

Someone pointed out to me about Adelaide, we couldn't use the nickname 'Addy' b/c we have an Abby, so I said, "What about Adel?" - and they said folks would think we named her after some pop singer? Thoughts?

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2
Josephine,1
Baby due Jan. 2014
November 27th, 2011, 12:39 PM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loving2 View Post
My two older children have the same initials, LRL. We didn't plan to do a theme but it ended up that way, so crazy! Sooo now I have to stay with the same theme. DS's name is Logan and DD's is Laira. I really like Leah for a girl but am clueless for a middle name of R. For a boy name, we really have no clue, but love Ryan for a middle name! Names are so hard!!
How do you pronounce Laira?

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 27th, 2011, 12:42 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppyLove22 View Post
DH won't talk baby names til we know what it is. But, I have a lot of girl names I like, and ZERO boy names that we both like. It's going to be so frustrating if this is a boy!
Haha I totally get the boys names!! We have the same problem!
But if it's a girl we have chosen Alessandra Vesper

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 27th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
for a boy we are naming him alexander michael for a girl jillian or elaina and the middle name rae after my twin sister (her middle name is rae). im leaning more toward jillian for a girl though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search