pelvic pressure? Xpost from F/b too Update 1st Post

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Pelvic pressure anyone? This seems so early to have pain in my pelvic. It switches from pain to cramping to side pain. My office does not open for 2 hours and this started at about 11 last night. Not sure if I bent wrong when I was cleaning DD up after her got sick or what. But I am hoping I can be seen today! I know I can see someone just not sure if it will be my m/w or not. I am 11 weeks 1 day

Update

I went in today. We checked urine and kidneys both good. She is checking with the DRs to see if they can think of anything else we need to check to be safe. Right now we are going to see if it keeps up and go from there.

Baby sounded great!! Heart Beat from 160-170s!! YAY!

We talked about my worry and she said after a m/c and being just a few months ago it is normal. I told her I worry more for this baby then I did with my 1st.

Do not mention on FB

Last edited by Ana*Addey*OliveMommy; November 28th, 2011 at 12:10 PM.
November 28th, 2011, 04:20 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I had that 2 weeks ago. I freaked and my doctor had me come in for my appointment a week early. Turns out it was extreme constipation and gas. I guess it makes since seeing how it is all back there but not going anywhere. Sorry I know TMI.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That makes sense. What has me worried more is when it goes up into my side. Hoping its not a kidney infection. I know I the beginning of a bladder infection 2 weeks ago but have had no more problems with it.

Do not mention on FB
November 28th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Super Mommy
I read that dull pain in the pelvis and groin is common at this stage and it's from the uterus growing and the changes in the ligaments. I notice I really feel it when I haven't gone to the bathroom. I drank 16oz of really warm water yesterday and it actually helped! Feel better today.
November 28th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks! Maybe it is just RLP ugh this would blow if it was! It hurts so bad I was crying!

Do not mention on FB
November 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you are able to get some relief! I had some major constipation over the holiday and was miserable and ready to cry too. I was finally able to go (sorry TMI)! I hope the doc can give you some reassurance and relief! KUP!

November 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana*Addey*OliveMommy View Post
That makes sense. What has me worried more is when it goes up into my side. Hoping its not a kidney infection. I know I the beginning of a bladder infection 2 weeks ago but have had no more problems with it.
Yeah I get it up my side too. It could be a combo of both RLP and gas bubbles. I'm sorry you are hurting too. This pain sucks!

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 09:05 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it continues you should definitely call your dr, but sometimes the aches and pains are just signals from our bodies that we are overdoing it and need some rest. So in the mean time maybe some self prescribed bed rest is what you need.

November 28th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I plan on taking it easy and seeing if that helps. It all started last night when I was taking care of Anneliese last night while she was sick.

Do not mention on FB

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search