Qotd 11/28 *

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 04:34 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Are you set on chosen names yet? Waiting to know the sex only? Are you on having a name before baby is born? Or having a few names to choose from once baby is actually born?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 28th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have no names yet. We'll probably wait until we know what sex baby is. We'll pick out one and go with it unless it feels totally wrong after baby is born.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

November 28th, 2011, 05:13 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My husband has names picked out, but I do not like them. So we'll see.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 28th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
We have ideas but nothing picked. I think we have to know sex. I am so back and forth... Both girls I knew right away they were girls for some reason so we knew pretty quick of names but this time not so sure.

Do not mention on FB
November 28th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Super Mommy
I have a girls name all picked out and am set on it, but can't decide between a few boys names so will wait and see what fits.
November 28th, 2011, 06:14 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
We know our names (and we both love them)
Bruce Albert III or Natalie Nicole

November 28th, 2011, 07:38 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sure we will have our names set before the baby gets here, but right now we haven't really discussed it much. we'll hash it out at some point.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 28th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have NO desire to get into the naming game right now.
Itīs so draining to me that I would rather wait to know the gender to start debating.
We want (as we did with our first) a French name, that is easy to pronounce in English and Spanish (for the family).
So our sonīs name is Maxime and we call him Max. We finally agreed on that about a month before he was born while watching The Simpsons, in an episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power, hahaha

So no, not looking forward to that again so soon.

November 28th, 2011, 07:51 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazona View Post
I have NO desire to get into the naming game right now.
Itīs so draining to me that I would rather wait to know the gender to start debating.
We want (as we did with our first) a French name, that is easy to pronounce in English and Spanish (for the family).
So our sonīs name is Maxime and we call him Max. We finally agreed on that about a month before he was born while watching The Simpsons, in an episode where Homer changes his name to Max Power, hahaha

So no, not looking forward to that again so soon.
Haha! I like Maxime! and how u came up with it!!!

Girls name chosen: Alessandra Vesper
Boys name: no clue and will only really start to debate it if we have too! (so after gender scan!)
But I definitely want a name chosen before baby is born! Hopefully if it's a boy we will agree on one by then! Lol

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 28th, 2011, 07:55 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have ALWAYS had a girls name picked out but never got to use it. My Grandmother's name- Della. So fir a girl I have Della Claire. My Grandfather, Dad, and brother as well as Dh's GF, dad, and brother are all Clarence, so hence the Claire.

Boys names are much harder since I've had to think of them so many times and still stay along the lines of staying unique. It's obvious I'm running low on options as my last has a pretty common name, but I spelled it pretty different to compensate for that-Graesyn. We've discussed the names Bretton or Britton, but I'm not crazy about them. I know his middle name will be my grandfather's middle name Ignatious (Sp). To keep w/ my tradition of using family names.

November 28th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have a girl's name all picked out, we have for a long time. We have no clue on a boy's name so we're waiting to find out what it is before even trying to come up with one.

November 28th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We have not started discussing names yet, but I am pretty sure, from when DD was born, we had a boys name picked out too and I am pretty sure we will go with that if this one is a boy, as for a girl, we won't start talking names until a couple of months have gone by. Then we will make a list and narrow it down together. That is how we picked DD's name, we both made a list, crossed off names from each others lists that we didn't like and bam, we had one name that was common between the two of us

For a boy, I think it will be James Keegan - we will talk about it in a few months though and we may choose a couple of names and wait until baby is born to really decide...we aren't finding out what baby is until it's born, so we have lots of time

November 28th, 2011, 08:08 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have started looking at names I like, mostly boy names because thats what I think he is, and that will be the hardest for us. DH won't talk names really until we know gender. I have a little list going of names I like, most that I have said to DH and he hated. I don't know how well ever agree on one.

We will definitely pick one before baby comes, I like to have a name to call them.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sophia's Momma
We have some ideas, but nothing definite. We will wait til we find out the gender and then decide. But, we will be keeping it a secret from family and friends until the baby is born.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggie!

My Scrapbooking Blog
November 28th, 2011, 08:55 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
We have some ideas, but nothing set in stone. I think we're good on girls names.. boys are harder for us this time. We can't seem to find anything we like or agree on. In a little over 3 weeks I have my gender scan so we'll discuss it more after that!

November 28th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have been discussing names a lot this past weekend. We have a lot of opinions over here! We will choose for certain after baby is born, but we will have a short list before.

Mama to:
Nick, 18
Abby, 16
Gabe, 14
Isaac, 12
Mary-Kate, 11
Sam, 9
Henry, 8
Molly, 7
Mark, 5
Greta, 4
Cecilia,2
Josephine,1
Baby due Jan. 2014
November 28th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now, although it's subject to change at any time, the baby name is Colin for a boy or Olivia for a girl.

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

November 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I haven't even given names a thought. We won't even discuss it until we know the gender... We don't make a decision on names until the baby is born... It drives our family CRAZY not knowing the name, but we honestly don't know until we meet him/her
November 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM
imcloudnine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a boy name picked out, but I think it's going to be a fight with hubby to get him to settle on any girls names that aren't weird.

November 28th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
are names are picked and have been picked for a year and a half. i cant see it changing and we arent finding out what we are having. i do have 2 girl names so depending on if i have a girl and if she looks like a jillian or an elaina that would be the only time we choose when the baby is born. my mother instinct tells me im having a boy though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search