I feel...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
... pregnant, and happy, and hopeful!
IDK if it was hearing the babys heartbeat or my BFF calling me this morning with her BFP (like I mentioned on the other post, this is her first and she had a molar pregnancy in Jan that left her in the hospital and almost had to have a hysterectomy).

So, how about you?
How are you feeling?

I have butteflies in my stomach (no, baby isnt moving yet, haha)

November 28th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am feeling more and more hopeful myself I have been hearing the hb on the doppler and it is so reassuring! I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and then I think I might feel even better about everything!

Congrats to your BFF, that is so much fun! Right before I got mine, my cousin who has been trying for 4 years and has had 2 losses announced she was pg and due in May - she is now safely in her 2nd trimester and I am so excited for her!

November 28th, 2011, 06:37 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
I feel pregnant and tireddd lol
But hopeful, this baby looks like its gonna be my (sticky bean)

Now Im planning for labor and delievery lol

November 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Awe congrats to your bff!! I'm feeling okay.. really tired. I had a migraine all night so I didn't sleep well.

November 28th, 2011, 06:52 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
That's great news Paola!!
I'm feeling exhausted!! After being sick last week and I started Victoria in daycare for like 2 hrs a day last Wednesday! She quickly got si k Friday and was sick all weekend! poor thing! Hubby and I are so tired (being pregnant doesn't help!) she woke up late this am because she's so tired and is already down for a first nap! (and she usually only takes 1). Hopefully hubby doesn't fall sick!! Also I've been working on bday planning and had family over on the weekend to tell them about kiddo #2!
I also find my appetite still sucks!!! which is making me get nauseated even more since I don't eat that much! Yay pregnancy!! but good news NT is tomorrow I get to see my little bunny already again!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 28th, 2011, 07:23 AM
Super Mommy
Great Paola!
November 28th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VictoRia* View Post
That's great news Paola!!
I'm feeling exhausted!! After being sick last week and I started Victoria in daycare for like 2 hrs a day last Wednesday! She quickly got si k Friday and was sick all weekend! poor thing! Hubby and I are so tired (being pregnant doesn't help!) she woke up late this am because she's so tired and is already down for a first nap! (and she usually only takes 1). Hopefully hubby doesn't fall sick!! Also I've been working on bday planning and had family over on the weekend to tell them about kiddo #2!
I also find my appetite still sucks!!! which is making me get nauseated even more since I don't eat that much! Yay pregnancy!! but good news NT is tomorrow I get to see my little bunny already again!
Can I suggest something?
We started Max on daycare when he was 8 1/2 months old so even though I breastfed, I knew he was going to be prone to colds, etc.
So our Dr recommended baby probiotics for him.
They are sold over the counter but you need to go ask for it at the counter because they keep it in the fridge.
Its called BioGaa and its AWESOME!
Only 5 drops a day in anything (its like an oil, it has no taste so you can mix it with yoghurt or anything).
That helped him boost his immune system. Our nurses at the CLSC were surprised our pedi recommended it. They love that stuff but say that most doctors dont bother reading about it (I love our cool pedi, haha).

You can give it to her for a week or two and then do it every couple of days if you notice shes ok.
I also give it to him about a week before vaccines and continue for a few days. That mitigates a lot the reaction (on him). Luckily were done with vaccines until pre-k but if Victoria tends to run a fever after immunizations, I think it could help her if you give it to her a few days before

November 28th, 2011, 08:29 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats to your friend! Thats awesome! Glad your in good spirits today!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 28th, 2011, 09:44 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
That is great, Paola!! I'm feeling much better after our appt last week and finally getting into the double digits with 10 weeks. My m/s is starting to fade.. just a little. So that has be hopeful, too. I feel like I might be able to go through this whole pregnancy while chasing a near 2 year old around.

November 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazona View Post
Can I suggest something?
We started Max on daycare when he was 8 1/2 months old so even though I breastfed, I knew he was going to be prone to colds, etc.
So our Dr recommended baby probiotics for him.
They are sold over the counter but you need to go ask for it at the counter because they keep it in the fridge.
Its called BioGaa and its AWESOME!
Only 5 drops a day in anything (its like an oil, it has no taste so you can mix it with yoghurt or anything).
That helped him boost his immune system. Our nurses at the CLSC were surprised our pedi recommended it. They love that stuff but say that most doctors dont bother reading about it (I love our cool pedi, haha).

You can give it to her for a week or two and then do it every couple of days if you notice shes ok.
I also give it to him about a week before vaccines and continue for a few days. That mitigates a lot the reaction (on him). Luckily were done with vaccines until pre-k but if Victoria tends to run a fever after immunizations, I think it could help her if you give it to her a few days before
Paola!! You are a God send!!! I am definitely going to try this. Maggie has been in daycare since January of this year and we have all be sick off and on the whole time. My pedi has never mentioned this (of course). Thanks so much for the suggestion!!

November 28th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckies0 View Post
Paola!! You are a God send!!! I am definitely going to try this. Maggie has been in daycare since January of this year and we have all be sick off and on the whole time. My pedi has never mentioned this (of course). Thanks so much for the suggestion!!
Glad I can help!
It truly is great and Im sure Maggie will do just fine!!
Weve been giving it to Max on and off (only when needed) since he was 2 months old.

November 28th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Paola, I have never heard of this! Reagan has picked up a few things in daycare, as expected...where were you back then She has had colds, RSV, pneumonia, stomach bugs - ick! I am gonna look into that, she is in daycare all day, 5 days a week...thanks!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search