i told my bosses today!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
yesterday at work a co-worker asked me if i was pregnant for the 2nd time and i am starting to show so i figured i needed to tell my bosses. i was really nervous even though i knew they would be very happy for me (which they were ) cause im due the 22nd and our bussiest time of the year is around the 3rd of july. i am the front end manager also and nobody knows how to do my job. the only 2 that kind of know it are both moving to flordia . i figured that this would give time to train and hire someone and i have a few people in mind that could potentially do my job. i feel so much better though knowing that its out there at work and now we can work as a team to figure it out instead of me trying to figure it out alone. im so glad i have so much support at work. it makes me very thankful for everyone i work with! im so glad its over
November 28th, 2011, 01:16 PM
JLock126's Avatar Expecting #1
I still haven't worked up the nerve to tell anyone at work yet. I am sure it felt good to have it out in the open though. Glad they are supportive of you.

November 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Glad they are excited! What do you do for work?

Do not mention on FB
November 28th, 2011, 02:49 PM
i am a front end manager at a grocery store. im glad they were supportive too! i knew they would be though cause i lost a baby a year and a half ago and they know how much this means to me.
November 28th, 2011, 02:54 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im glad they were happy about it!

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 28th, 2011, 03:05 PM
HaydensMa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kinda a relief Im sure! At least they have plenty of time to prepare.

Sara Beth-Mommy to Hayden <3

November 28th, 2011, 03:39 PM
yeah i just hope its enough time. there is a lot to my job and nobody knows any of it! im not gonna stress over it. they will have to find a way to make it work i did my part and im working on training and hiring right now to prepare myself. im loosing 3 people right away though and 2 of them could have done my job. they decided to move to flordia. sucks but they are doing whats best for them so im supportive.
November 28th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's great! I bet you feel better now
I told my boss but we decided to keep it just for us for a while. I can't train anyone in such a short period and it would be useless to train someone to be in the job for less than a year. I'm in strategic planning so we'll split my job between my boss & my assistants as we did when I had DS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search