Starving all.the.time

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
So I am just 10 weeks and already up a litle over 4lbs. It's crazy to me. I am starving all.the.time!! At this rate I am going to gain more than I did with my daughter which was almost 50lbs. All gained after 20 weeks. I am freaking out. Problem is I have all day sickness and the only way to not throw up is to eat...and eat and eat!! So I do and I feel better.

Any one else feel this way? Does it go away when the morning sickness period passes? I swore I wouldn't gain as much this time but so far it's not looking so good.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
November 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I don't seem to have to eat as often now! My m/s is finally starting to let up!

Do not mention on FB
November 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wasn't having that problem when I had morning sickness, but now that I am feeling better all I want to do is eat! and eat and eat! Food sounds amazing. All food! Last night I had like 2 dinners and dessert. I hope my appetite evens out, but if not theres not much I can do but try and pick healthy-ish choices lol. Sorry, I am no help for you. I am sure I'll start gaining now.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 28th, 2011, 03:18 PM
kchav314's Avatar Super Mommy
I think I could eat all the time! I am sooooo hungry! I'm gonna eat and just go on a serious diet afterwards. If not, I can't function!

November 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm the same way too. The sucky part is I had just lost 60 lbs that were left over from my last 2 pregnancies. I had lost nearly 6 sizes and was just feeling attractive again. At this rate I'm going to have to start all over again b/c I'm up nearly 10 lbs already!!

November 28th, 2011, 11:34 PM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
I've gained about 8 lbs at almost 13 weeks.. I think it's just inevitable for me. I've gained 50+ lbs with both of my pregnancies. My midwife last time actually told me that it's partly genetics and some people will gain like that no matter what they eat. That definitely proved to be true because with my first pregnancy I ate horribly unhealthy, and with my second I ate healthy and I still gained the same. This time I feel sick if I'm not eating, so I find myself eating often. I try to make good choices about what I eat but I'm not sure it's helping!

November 29th, 2011, 09:28 AM
GirliMumi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am totally the same! Even with medication I am throwing up if I don't eat little bits of this and that constantly! I think I am at about 8 lbs at almost 11wks too. I gained a crazy amount with my first (way more that has been mentioned above) and I really don't want to get to that point again either. 50lbs gained would be like my goal for this preg sad but true. I am eating some healthy some junk but trying to stay healthier for the most part.

Good luck to us all!!!!
November 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Super Mommy
I haven't gained anything yet. I will know next Friday if I have gained any since my last weigh in.
November 29th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was the same way, but finally started feeling better hte last few days. I'm able to eat healthy again. I'm hoping that will slow down the weight gain some.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

November 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am up about 4... I wonder how much of it is a result of thanksgiving.... Betweeen dinner and leftovers, and all the deserts... Ughh... I have 3 weeks to behave and prepare for Christmas! YIKES

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search