Who?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Veteran
Just DH like last time since it will be a C-section. I don't think anyone will be at the hospital. Someone will be at my house to watch S, they can bring her when we're in a room out of recovery

Savannah 1/23/09
Lucas 4/27/12
November 29th, 2011, 09:53 AM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last time it was my SO and mom. This time it will be DH & our Doula. My parents will probably have DD.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 29th, 2011, 10:59 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since mine have all been c-section I'm only allowed 2 people. My first was my mom and his dad. DS2 was DH and my mom, after that it has just been DH b/c my mom keeps the other ones in the waiting room, but they are always right there waiting as soon as the surgery is done. I have to admit I like it so much better w/ just DH there. Its a major bonding time for us. Plus my mom can be pushy and tries to get her hands on the baby before we do.

November 29th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My hubby and my daughter are definite (unless DD changes her mind. She is 10 and was there when both of her brothers were born... She make a great labor coach... She is so funny that we spend a good portion of my labor laughing at her jokes and silly comments...

One of my good friends wants to come, but I really don't think i want her there ... She tends to be overbearing at times... I would like my neighbor their, she is a good friend and a yoga instructor ans she was sooooo helpful during my last birth...
November 29th, 2011, 11:22 AM
loving2's Avatar Veteran
I was only allowed one person in the delivery room with DS, so hubby was there. With my DD, my hubby and my mom were there and it will be the same for this baby!

November 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
With DS1, both of my parents and DH were there. With DS2 we now live too far away, so neither of my parents could come, so it was just DH and I. I actually prefer to have more people there. It was a nice bonding time when it was just DH and I, but I have practically no pictures of when DS2 was born because he feels like one is good. Ack! lol. My sister lives about 30 min away from us, so I'm hoping that she'll come. Or my mom will come down again. But, we don't even know if we'll be living here when I give birth...so really, who knows.

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
November 29th, 2011, 01:35 PM
gingerrae's Avatar Regular
In the past it has been me DH and my SIL, it will be the same this time too. SIL is wanting to be a midwife and so most of the time she is just talking and learning from the midwives who are there. DH and I still get the baby bonding time but we also get time for just him and I to kind of recover.
November 29th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
my husband will be there as well as my twin sister and my mother. i have a feeling my mother in-law will ask but i do not want her in there. i also work with a nursing student and if she can go with me ill take her too. great learning experience for her. with my daughter it was my sister my mom and her douch father. in that situation i was greatful for my mom and sister but her father didnt help me at all.
November 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM
WoahMama83's Avatar Veteran
With this baby probably my mom and maybe SO's mom. With my first it was my mom his mom and my aunt poor SO was there when they broke my water and turned a lovely shade of white mixed with some green so he will be in the hallway like he's been each time. With DS1 it was just my mom because I went into panic mode and kicked everyone out after I was told it was baby time and no time for pain meds......in the end it wasn't a huge deal not having anything and he came out really fast. DS2 my mom SO's mom and my grandmother were there it was very special to me because for my grandmother it was her first birth to be there besides when her own kids were born.

Thank you Babydoll213 for my wonderful siggy!

That's me ~~~>Facebook-Heather
November 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Super Mommy
Definitely my mom, my sisters are fighting over who will be my coach, and maybe my best friend who says he wants to be my coach so he can spoil the little bugger (as he says). We'll see though.
November 30th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Veteran
just hubby and maybe my mom i havent decided yet
November 30th, 2011, 03:59 PM
ashbbrunton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WHAT!! I swear I had posted to this thread already and I'm not seeing it so here we go again! lol

I will have my DH and my mom like before, but this time I'm going to fight to have my sis and my photographer there as well. I'm sooo excited to have bitrth photos!
I know I'm going to have a char with the photog ahead of time though. She is a friend and a nurse and can be a little overbearing so I'm going to let her know that we would prefer to not really know she is there! lol

Thank You so much Typical Vampire for my Gorgeous Siggy!!!!

November 30th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to mylie12
with hunter my mom only
with seb dh and my mom
this time around dh and a doula mom is kinda upset but i need her to watch seb

November 30th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
Im not sure yet. Obviously not my kids dad. I texted him to tell him my ultrasound went good and he replied: Oh, did you tell the father? Yeah hes a real winner. But then again what did I expect since he hasnt even seen our other children since the day I concieved this one. Oh well, wishful thinking I suppose.

But with that being said I am pretty sure my sister and my best friend will be there. My sister will be with my children but she also wants to be at the birth so Im not sure how Im going to swing that one yet. Im sure I can ask my cousin to come over while Im in labor so my sister can be there. But its all still up in the air at this point.

November 30th, 2011, 09:34 PM
LJD3Tdance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
Don't know, it isn't always totally planned.

Courtney I had like a party going on in the room during the labor, everyone was there just enjoying themselves (well, not EVERYONE was enjoying themselves ). But I ended up kicking everyone besides dh out for the last 45 minutes or so because they told me they wanted to use the vacuum and it sorta scared me, so I wanted people out.

Rock there were several people in the waiting room again, but dh was in the room still and so were my parents this time.

LJ nobody was in the waiting room for. People were either at home or in the room. DH, mom, my friend Lena, my MIL and Courtney (dd1) was in there too.

Amber everybody was at home asleep except my pain management team (including the doctor, who needs one of those anyway...), my team was my mom and dh.

This time, whatever, depends on time and who comes and stuff...I have no shyness, they're in if they want in.

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search