Ok...I know baby is small

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
about what 3 to 4 inches now? & I know how crazy it sounds, but other than little movements that I have just started feeling, I feel he/she push against my Uterus. It can't be a kick, so I am wondering if its whole little body is just moving up against my uterus toward my front. Last night, it got hard and lopsided, it was higher up on the right, then the left. Still below belly button. How weird is that? I'm not even sure its possible, but I don't know what else would do that? Or give me that sensation.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 29th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is crazy! It does seem early for that. I'm so looking forward to seeing and feeling baby move.

November 29th, 2011, 10:26 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
DD made my stomach full on MOVE at 16w. Which is very unusual for a baby that young, but I watched it jiggle and twitch with each and every kick. So I'd say it's possible. You may have a strong or larger baby. DD was born large (8lbs 14oz) so I assume she was larger then, too. Around 16w, watch your stomach while laying down during kicks. You may see movement as well

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
November 30th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It could be that baby was pushing your uterus, which was pushing something else out, that may have been what you saw protruding, but it's possibly that you felt movement from the baby I felt DD at around 11w, flutters here and there, but not sure I ever felt pushing like that. I am feeling a lot of pressure in my belly when my bladder is full, I assume because my bladder is pushing my uterus out - it is very strange...lol!

November 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Veteran
it's the little one for sure when I was prego with my 1st born i was really tiny I was able to feel him much sooner, now that im a plump lol i dont feel it as much but just cant wait to feel movements and such, i feel little flutters now and just love it
November 30th, 2011, 12:00 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yah, when my bladder is full I feel a lot of pressure too! I am thinking maybe baby was just curled up on one side, and it was kind of pushing one side out a little further than the other? I dono, it just doesn't seem possible. But I can't deny what I am feeling lol.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

November 30th, 2011, 12:01 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt little flutters I think last night. Maybe 3 times in an hour and I never had gas. Maybe I was digesting the huge burrito I ate from q-doba.

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search