Looks like we're sharing our DD month with a Kardashian! LOL

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2011, 12:34 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Yeah I was really hoping that it would be Khloe too. She is my fav! She tells it like it is and is not afraid to be herself. I like Kourtney too, but she is an idiot when it comes to Scott. She should have left him a long time ago. I never could stand Kim. She is so selfish and self centered. She is such a whiney spoiled brat too. I like it that Khloe pretty much tells her that all the time too. I knew her marriage was failed watching the last season. I cannot believe Kim let Kris talk like that to her family either. She would laugh it off and then get offended when her sisters would confront her about it. I also knew it was doomed when she refused to take his last name because her name is "branded." All she ever cared about is herself.

Ok.... rant over for me! I guess that cat is out of the bag with me being really into it also! Lol. I do think Kim ruined the show though!

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
November 30th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just an FYI - the Kardashian's have a name because of their father - he was one of the lawyers for OJ. Kris Jenner somehow got her hands into that pot and made a "name" for them, not a good name, but a name - lol!

I like Khloe too, and I really hurt for her when she lost that baby, having been through it myself. I was hoping she would be pg before Kourtney too...

November 30th, 2011, 02:07 PM
elizabethchallis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
also Kim Kardashian hanging with Paris... and her sex tape

6 weeks 10 weeks 4 weeks

November 30th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Blue_Jar_Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't seen the show since Kim was with Reggie (we got rid of cable Sep 2010) but I can't say I have missed it. lol

I do enjoy seeing pics of her son on the celeb baby site. He is very cute, and looks like he's very much loved.

Girl (12), Boy (9), Boy (4), Boy (2)
Expecting Baby #5 Christmas Eve 2014 TEAM PINK!!

~Audrey Elizabeth~

November 30th, 2011, 04:31 PM
PuppyLove22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
Yeah I was really hoping that it would be Khloe too. She is my fav! She tells it like it is and is not afraid to be herself. I like Kourtney too, but she is an idiot when it comes to Scott. She should have left him a long time ago. I never could stand Kim. She is so selfish and self centered. She is such a whiney spoiled brat too. I like it that Khloe pretty much tells her that all the time too. I knew her marriage was failed watching the last season. I cannot believe Kim let Kris talk like that to her family either. She would laugh it off and then get offended when her sisters would confront her about it. I also knew it was doomed when she refused to take his last name because her name is "branded." All she ever cared about is herself.

Ok.... rant over for me! I guess that cat is out of the bag with me being really into it also! Lol. I do think Kim ruined the show though!

Ok I could have typed this exact thing! I totally feel the same way about all of them. And I soooo hope Khloe is able to get pregnant. I love her and Lamar and their relationship seems really genuine. Kim is a whiny little B*^%#.

Thank you Quantum_Leap for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search