Emotions

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 03:14 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Are you over emotional with this pregnancy? Do people have to walk on eggshells so they don't make you cry?

December 6th, 2011, 04:50 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cry a little more easily when pregnant. My biggest problem is that I don't hold my tongue as much when I'm pregnant. I'm usually a very easy-going person and I let A LOT roll off my back. However, I seem to speak up more when pregnant. I think it drives my DH nuts.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
December 6th, 2011, 05:41 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Well before I was pregnant, if someone angered me, I'd let them know it. I was never out right rude to anyone, if anything I was overly nice to people, but once you pushed me over the edge, I'd snap.

Now being pregnant, stupid little stuff irks me. I find myself flying off the handle more when before I'd let something small slid off my shoulders. I also find myself letting small things things get to me, when they never did before. I just want to smack some people, and it is all me, not them!

As for crying, I find myself crying during commercials. Lol. I even cried during the Sister Wives finale when she gave birth. I never cry like that. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 05:56 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
This pregnancy has been so different with me.. I'm usually an emotional mess when I'm pregnant. This time I'm not.. I don't even know the last time I cried. I do get irritated a little easier than normal, but I'm not my usually weepy self this pregnancy.

I'll never forget one conversation from when I was pregnant with Rylan.. DH had just come home from work and I was in the kitchen cooking dinner.
DH: Hi baby, what's for dinner?
Me: Cheeseburgers and fries.
DH: Oh yum, did you get a tomato?
Me: *sobbing* No... I never do anything right... *still sobbing*
DH: *backs away slowly*

Poor guy probably thought I was insane.. that's pretty much how Rylan's whole pregnancy went.

December 6th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With my daughter my nickname was "hormone"...I was a little bit emotional.. :giggle With my son I was a stark raving lunatic....or so they tell me... And it seems like with this one, I'm pretty much ok...I mean little things irk me more than usual but it seems to be bc I'm so overly tired and trying not to puke more than anything.

December 6th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Super Mommy
My emotions are all over the place. It was the same with DD. I cry about pretty much everything. Commercials, watching kids get Christmas photos, sentimental greeting cards.....Its pathetic. I'm also irritated pretty easily, especially at DH. Poor guys has to put up with a lot.
December 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
~l~
Normally, I am an emotional mess when I am pregnant. This time I cry more easily, but I am doing okay- especially now that I am almost in the 2nd trimester. The past two days I have been doing a lot better emotionally and physically. Thank goodness!
December 6th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a Queen B ... its soo sad I went from one hormonal mess to another. My hormones are absolutely in control and I try to stay quiet i get in less trouble that way... I cry easy, i yell more often, more so at DH than the kids, easily frustrated, and Really tired which makes it worse. Last pregnancy I cried at the end of the princess and the frog..... This time I cry during TV shows....Sigh

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

December 6th, 2011, 09:03 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, I'm a one raging hormonal B****!!!! I can't help it. I don't want to be so mean, nit picky, and emo, but I just can't help it. Right now it's pretty much my only symptom!

December 6th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Super Mommy
I am definitely crying A LOT more - like at commercials and ridiculous stuff like that. I also get angry more easily and I am less able to keep it to myself. I get very angry in parking lots too. haha

December 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Cartersmommy08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so off the wall this time around!

With DS, I got the occassional weepiness, but I'm normally pretty sensitive to things. I was pretty even keeled.

This time around I go from crying about a commercial or song to wanting to punch someone in the face! I am so aggressive it's ridiculous! I told DH that maybe I should holiday shop online only! I all most bit someone's head off the other day for nudging me LOL
December 6th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Jlynn's Avatar Jamielynn
I am... I cry about random things. Like my pastors death. Even though he died in June. I cry about it alot now. I think because I know he won't be dedicating this baby.

I also cry about seeing Kennedy's baby photos. I can't believe my baby isn't my baby anymore and now I am doing it all over again. Such a weird feeling.
IUI #1 = BFP but ended in the loss of our boy Carter
12 failed IUIs followed
After TTC baby #2 for 3 years....
We are happily ADOPTING our rainbow baby.
Read my story here it is part of a campaign I was asked to Join...
December 6th, 2011, 10:39 AM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
Oh I'm grumpy. Very, very irritable.. LOL I'll yell at SO over the stupidest things,like he only texted me x amount of times today before he went to bed, he never talks to me, blah blah blah when he worked open to close and didn't have much text time.
Ha! One of my friends last night said "I love your bipolar mood swings" because i threatened to block her on FB.. Not sure why now that I think about it.
And I tear up at things, but don't full on cry. But I almost never cry anyways, so even tearing up is rare when I'm not pregnant!

I think I'll become a hermit until 4 weeks postpartum (I was worse right after DD was born)

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not a raving lunatic, but I am definitely more emotional than usual. Little things that DH does can irritate me faster, I have slightly less patience with DD and I really have to "walk away" before I snap at her, she is after all only 2.5 and doesn't understand. I cry or at least tear up over commercials...like the Pampers one, DH thinks I am crazy...haha! I have bad road rage when I am not pg, but it gets out of control when I am...I laugh at myself sometimes because of it...haha!

December 6th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Crystal713's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal713
I did feel that way but my hormones are leveling out now and Im feeling more normal and less bipolar!

December 6th, 2011, 03:15 PM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Im emotional, however my family isnt walking on egg shells lol!!

December 7th, 2011, 07:30 AM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
Can I just say that I was about to post a new thread about this. I have never argued with my DH so much in our 5 years of marriage. I feel like this very crazy person that has moved in with him over the past couple of weeks. I didn't have this intense of emotions and mood swings with my first pregnancy. I am so confused and frustrated. Anyone else feeling crazy and aiming it at their DH/DF/SO?

Also, I haven't cried this much in years... Maybe I should talk to my doctor about it at next week's appt.

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search