Pregnancy pillows

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2011, 02:18 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
Have you or will you purchase a pregnancy pillow? What kind? Have you used them with a previous pregnancy, give us your review!

With DS1 I had a pregnancy wedge pillow.. it was okay.. not the best thing in the world. With DS2 I slept with an extra regular pillow; it worked okay. This time I ordered the Sealy Pregnancy Pillow.. I'm still waiting on it to come in the mail! I'm hoping I love it!

December 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
I have the Snoogle.
This is my first pregnancy, but so far so good!
December 6th, 2011, 03:48 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used a snoogle with my first pregnancy. I liked it. I hated it for my 2nd pregnancy....not sure why...but I never used it. I got rid of it after that because part of me thought we were done. I guess it depends on the pregnancy. So far with this one I'm not having ANY trouble sleeping. exhausted!

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
December 6th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sophia's Momma
I used a wedge with DD and will do the same thing again.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggie!

My Scrapbooking Blog
December 6th, 2011, 04:48 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I used a regular pillow for a while, but I gave it back to hubby. I find I sleep better this pregnancy without another pillow.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Super Mommy
With my first two I used a huge pregnancy pillow. Not sure what the name was, but it was one that started as a head pillow and wrapped all the way around your back, through your legs, and back up the front. (or at least that is how I used it) I LOVED it with both previous pregnancies, but it was getting really worn out and we weren't planning on getting pregnant anytime soon so I threw it away. That was a huge mistake as surprise here is baby #3 and I am missing my pillow soooooo much. I have been trying to use another regular pillow, but it is NOT the same. So I am going to try to find another pillow similar to the one I had because I really need a good nights sleep!

December 6th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a cheap full body pillow from Target that I use. It's awesome!

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

December 6th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here - I used a regular body pillow (the long straight kind) and it worked fine.

December 6th, 2011, 07:48 AM
mumto6boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got a Snoogle and I LOVE it!!!!!!!! Even though I really don't need it yet I love the way it feels wrapped all around me!! It'll be great later on when I need it's support.

December 6th, 2011, 07:53 AM
~l~
I would like to get one for this pregnancy. Maybe I will try a Snoogle!
December 6th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just put the Snoogle on my Xmas list!

December 6th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Super Mommy
I use a simple body pillow also. I used it up until the last month then I used an extra pillow between my knees for support with my last pregnancy. I love my body pillow, I use it when I'm not pregnant too.
December 6th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a Boppy Pregnancy Comfort Cuddle Pillow, it tucked between my knee and went under my belly or I would rest my arm on it and tuck it under my belly - it's gotten a little flat from ware, so I am looking at getting another, perhaps a Snoogle this time But, I did like it!

December 6th, 2011, 09:36 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
I have a snuggle and a wedge pillow... Surprisingly I've used it one night but don't feel like i need it yet.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
December 6th, 2011, 09:41 AM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I used a body pillow with DD and I'm using the same one this time around too, though it's a bit worn out now. It's been on my bed the entire time.
So I use the body pillow between my legs and up to my belly, then a small micro plush blanket under my belly for extra support. Time to google a Snoogle!

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
December 6th, 2011, 09:55 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
The snoogle

December 6th, 2011, 12:03 PM
duckies0's Avatar Maggie's Mommy
I was just looking at this for my Christmas list. Thanks for all of the suggestions. Now I just have to decide.

December 6th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Preggo Foster Momma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieleastridge View Post
With my first two I used a huge pregnancy pillow. Not sure what the name was, but it was one that started as a head pillow and wrapped all the way around your back, through your legs, and back up the front. (or at least that is how I used it) I LOVED it with both previous pregnancies, but it was getting really worn out and we weren't planning on getting pregnant anytime soon so I threw it away. That was a huge mistake as surprise here is baby #3 and I am missing my pillow soooooo much. I have been trying to use another regular pillow, but it is NOT the same. So I am going to try to find another pillow similar to the one I had because I really need a good nights sleep!
Sounds like a snoogleto me!
December 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really liked the wedge pillow, although I mostly used it between my legs. I also bought a regular body pillow, which I LOVED, but DH hated. He is a big guy and we have a queen size bed, so it was a little tight. I gave it up and used it when he went on travel.

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search