Myles birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 31st, 2011, 04:56 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I decided to get induced Wednesday night went in at 10:30 at night and was in my room at midnight and they hooked me up to the monitors and fluids. She checked me and I was 2 dil and she said I feel the head that's good. So at 4 in the morning they put this little tiny pill in me to ( forgot what it was called sorry)make it soft so it takes 2 hours and can't move which I tired to sleep but that was a joke because she wouldn't let me sleep on my side because of the baby not being pick up on the monitor. Well shift change was happening so around I guess 745 in the morning they checked me again and I was a 3 close 4 dil. My contractions weren't bad no pain really so they wanted to break my water around 8 in the morning and then start the pit.

So they break my water to get it going no pit yet wanted to see what happens after my water broke, they said I would start to feel the contractions. So I'm going to say at 9 in the morning sorry once the first contraction started it didn't end one after another hurt so bad so my timing is a blur I asked for the epi well as some might know it take a bit sometimes well I say about 20 mins later he comes in and I was in so much pain he was old and asking questions and taking forever to set up well they try to get me to sit up which took me forever I was trying to break and get through the pain to not move well he's ready and I was like you have to wait and I'm about to pass out from pain and I felt something coming out which sounds funny but I really didn't think it was Myles. So I push real hard because that's what I felt and they were like not believing me and so they were like lay back down but I was screaming From pain so they check me on my side they were like it's time he's coming of course all theses people start rushing in and couldn't believe it had to find my midwife so we could have this baby.

So I'm screaming from pain and asking if I can still have the epi they say no of course it's time to push well I couldn't get back to my back to push and they are like you need to and stop screaming lol yeah right well I get on my back and they are like push I was like no because I thought I would die from no pain relief which I know isn't true, so I get myself together to push so 2 pushes and he was out I couldn't believe it I had a Myles at 9:52 am. My hubby was crying during my pushing and screaming which I couldn't believe it he flet so bad for me. After he came out i was in such a dazz I could believe what just happened. I did have a 3rd degree no time to prevent that really his hand was with his head coming out. I feel pretty good though and I made they send me home after 24 hours. Sorrry if I rambled and didn't explain well not very good at writing out stories.

December 31st, 2011, 06:25 AM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
Wow, sounds fast! Glad he arrived safe and sound and now you have your baby boy

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

December 31st, 2011, 10:37 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Yikes what a fast experience!!! Sounds like he was rearing to come!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

December 31st, 2011, 07:45 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW! I know you didn't intend to give birth without pain relief, but now that you've done it, are you amazed at what your body could do? I kind of hope my labor goes quick like this so that I have a better chance at going natural.

December 31st, 2011, 07:56 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is so fast. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your new baby!
January DDC Weekly Chat Wednesdays at 7pm hosted by me! Yay!
January 1st, 2012, 02:39 AM
Super Mommy
Wow! What an experience! Congratulations!
Wife to Jerry and mom to Drew (18), Hannah (15), Luke (8), Grace (4), Owen (just turned 2), and expecting Baby #6 in August 2014
January 1st, 2012, 11:58 PM
white.house's Avatar Kelli
Congratulations Corilyn!!

eli grey [9.15.10]
jude lawrence [11.9.12]
forever loving our best girl, finley [born still 10.30.11]
January 2nd, 2012, 11:29 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies! I am still amazed that it went so fast i couldn't enjoy it when he came out I was so out of it. I do have to say though I'm recovering really well which makes it better having 2. Also I'm glad my water didn't break at home don't think I would have made it to the hospital lol

January 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
~Meg's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, I was wondering when I saw your status that you went natural. I give you huge credit and any women that go natural. Once those contractions started I caved.

January 2nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Treysmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow, that was a fast labor...lol....congrats!!!!!

Thank you Chelsea for my beautiful siggy!!
January 3rd, 2012, 01:04 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
congrats on your new son!
msjaQ- 28, pantheist AP detroit mama to:
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

January 5th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Crystal_Lynn's Avatar Ari and Zev's Mommy
What an exciting story. Congratulations momma!

.My Pregnancy Blog.Last update: 01.05.12.

Some babies are born to soon and/or too sick. Arm yourself with knowledge, visit marchofdimes.com!
January 11th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Wow, that was fast! You did it! Enjoy your new little baby.

January 20th, 2012, 12:46 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great job! Getting through natural birth without preparing for it is not easy!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search