Just decided...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
marinewife0702's Avatar proud first time mama
Conor can come after 37 1/2 weeks. I am exhausted. I am miserable. I cant get off the couch anymore without help. My hooha constantly hurts. I have horrible hemorrhoids and I am SUPER impatient right now. AND I am sooo tired of being tired!!! I literally take a shower and need a nap!! Who could possibly enjoy this part of pregnancy besides the kicks?!?!

January 8th, 2012, 03:32 PM
BrittanyLBH's Avatar (Formerly DueFeb2012)
I totally agree. I have to admit that I'm excited that is would be BETTER for her to come early. Now, I don't have to feel guilty for not wanting to go to 40. I can be excited about going between 36-37 weeks b/c it's better for both of us. Not going to lie, I consider that a silver lining. Obviously, I'd rather not be sick. But at least if I have to be, I get a healthy baby a month early out of the deal. =]

January 8th, 2012, 03:37 PM
sarah_19_nz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
haah i know! I'm exhausted after my shower also! Combine most of the stuff you mentioned above and a toddler who for the last 4 nights has been waking and coming to our room at least 6 times throughout the night I'M OVER IT too. Just hope miss 'nearly two' sorts herself before bubba is born!

January 8th, 2012, 03:53 PM
akicequeen02's Avatar Super Mommy
Amen! I am game for anything after 37 weeks, though I have heard that FTM is an average of 41 weeks :s. I have been trying to do laundry today, particularly baby stuff and it is hard! I am out of breath all of the time, doesn't help that I have pregnancy rhinitis. I have heard you get a burst of energy in the end but I can't even imagine that now. Even if I did I am not sure I could walk enough to get anything done!!

Tiffany
January 8th, 2012, 04:26 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i'm good too. i can't stand long enough to shower, i need the tub. and then it's really hard to get up.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

January 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
katylady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love for my lovebug to come early too. Today, I've ran an errand, eaten a snack, done a chore, eaten, taken a nap. Last week I had so much energy. On my hands and knees cleaning and today I can't get enough sleep. I'd love my energy back because I didn't clean all the house the way I wanted too last week.
January 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm ready anytime. I can't sleep through the night, by back is killing me, I can't eat much more than a few bites even though I'm starving (he likes playing hacky-sack with my full belly). I had my baby shower yesterday so I've been running around all day getting his bedroom ready and everything washed. Anytime little one, I'm want my body back. lol. I have this sinking feeling that I will be overdue unless they decide to induce me early....

January 8th, 2012, 05:05 PM
n8tsmomma's Avatar Super Mommy
I am wanting to make it to due date I would love to have his birthday be the same backwards and forwards. I am eating as much as i can because otherwise my doctor is going to serve the eviction notice on the 19th or I *might* be able to talk him into waiting until the 23rd so my bestie can get back to town.

January 8th, 2012, 05:21 PM
ASoldiersLuckyCharm's Avatar Three's A Charm <3
Send a message via ICQ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Yahoo to ASoldiersLuckyCharm Send a message via Skype™ to ASoldiersLuckyCharm
Yeah I feel your pain. I have been able to sleep a little longer at night some nights can get 3 hours almost. Which is nice VS every hour on the hour. I don't get why our " hoohas" hurt so bad. I don't recall this my other two pregnancies. I never enjoy pregnancy except for the light kicks other than that I don't enjoy it at all. If we could just skip the whole nine months get pregnant and then bomb baby here I'd be happy.

all graphics made by Jackie at http://cutesypies.livejournal.com/ & http://blushfuls.com/ tell her Judy sent you
January 8th, 2012, 08:23 PM
jlg123's Avatar Ecstatic mommy-to-be
Me too!!! This last week I've really ballooned and I'm soooo uncomfortable. Moving around is difficult, it's hard to breathe, I'm exhausted, I feel like a whale, I can't sleep, etc etc. I really hope he comes early! I just looked at the calendar and 37 weeks would be next week. I can't even imagine!
January 8th, 2012, 08:46 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i totally expect to go to 40, which i knew with my son woudln't happen, but i'm in a lot more discomfort this time than i was with him. So whenever she wants to come is just fine with me. I'm personally hoping for 2/12 though...so just a little early!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
January 9th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Right there with you!!!!!
January 9th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
im 36 weeks today, which is my idea of she can come out now. I feel "ballooned" this week too and im out of breath and cant sleep. my husband had a premonition that I would go on the 16th, so next monday? sounds great!
January 9th, 2012, 06:16 AM
ldlight's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ldlight
Shoot I want to evict mine at 34 wks lol. Hang in there lady!!!! Go to Target lol they have a lot of baby clothes and stuff on clearance. It got my mind off the pain a little yesterday

Want your house to smell amazing! Check out Scentsy! https://laurielight.scentsy.us/Home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search