dtd

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm more interested this time than I have been in the past PP, but I'm still not ready yet. My bleeding seemed to have disappeared for the last 24 hours. I'm not getting my hopes up yet because usually my PP bleeding lasts the full 6 weeks.

My DH is definitely ready though. He has been super affectionate lately!! He hasn't actually tried anything (he knows better!) but I'm sure he wouldn't stop me either!

Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
January 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope, I am not ready to go there. I actually feel fine as far as healing and had no stitches, but I don't have the energy and don't want to set a bad precedent. He has waited the full 6 weeks with the older boys and will do it this time too. My midwife always offers to write me a get out of DTD note too in case I am not ready yet. lol
January 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Super Mommy
Not yet, although I feel up to it. My bleeding is almost completely done, and I only had a few tiny stitches... Will def wait until 1 month pp, then will see.

January 23rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
We will once the PP bleeding stops. This is the longest I have bled out of the four kids. My drive has been back for about a week now expecially because dh has been so helpful and nurturing with the kids which just makes me want him more. lol
January 25th, 2012, 09:48 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Not yet but I probably would have attempted if it wasn't for the yeast infection I am fighting. I feel GREAT else wise. Stitches and all. Best recovery yet!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

January 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
I'm ready to, but we're gonna wait til the bleeding has stopped

<3

<3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search