I have no idea whats up with my kids

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Super Mommy
My kids are very well behaved. They do what i tell them, they play together, theyre good in stores. They dont beg for things. Ive been very proud of them. Well this past week or so, not long after i found out im pregnant, its like theyve both jumped off the deep end at the same time. And i havent told them about the new baby, so its not anxiety about that. My 3year old never crys. Seriously he crys less than my 7 yr. old. All he does is whine and cry lately. He has been mean to his sister, thinks everybodys germs are on everything for some reason. He's been lying alot. I mean my baby is never like this. And my daughter, usually if he messes with her, she tells him to get out of her face. But lately shes been bawling her eyes out, and then kicking him. We went to get me some pants the other day, and they were falling all over the floor, being loud, running away from me. Totally not like them. Ive tried to get them out of the house, spend more time with them. Ive been feeling awful, and I let them sleep with me the other night thinking that may help, since my husband works nights. I thought maybe they havent been feeling well lately, but this has been going on for a couple weeks now. I cant handle them like this with another baby on top of it. I dont know whats going on with them. I need advice. Please. thanks.
January 23rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
They may sense a change in the air, who knows, but honestly, they are kids. They aren't supposed to be good little statues who sit in a corner and only do what they're told to. They are also not miniature adults. Be glad your kids are behaving normally, because yes, misbehavior IS also normal. The way they are acting is typical of kids going through different stages. Just be consistent in your rules and expectations (as is appropriate for their ages). And be easy on yourself -- first trimester is hard for all!
January 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
Ut oh!! My kiddos are acting crazy lately too... I just put it to my own lack of patience and hormones!! I think I am usually a LOT more tolerant!
January 26th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks girls. I agree with you, I think its me not them. And they've been alot better the past few days. My mom offered to take them this weekend to give me a little break, so i can get some rest. I'm very thankful. *Hugs*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search