We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
i had blood drawn on Monday because at the OB office they got a negative urine test though i have been getting positives, even on the digis...
i finally got the results back today and they were only at a 15 !?!?!? which makes no sense if a digital is a sensitivity of 50 and i took one just before leaving that morning!... so i had a redraw done today and at the latest wont get the results back until Monday... im thinking to take an extra trip to the ER because I just can't wait that long.
i took a $$store test when I got back.. so using like 3rd/4th urine of the day.. and it came up a tad lighter than my $$store test from 2 days ago that was taken around the same time, being 3rd/4th urine... so im trying to hold hope but until i get into the ER.. or hear back tomorrow from the OBs.. im a wreck in the being
on top of that we learn my son has a hernia that we discovered the other day that he will have to have surgery for!
You have our prayers too! I had a test come up negative in the ob's office once before too. They didn't draw blood, so I can't tell you what my blood levels were, but they sent us in for an ultrasound immediately.....and there was my little peanut, alive and happy....and how he's 4 Hold out hope! I'd go to the ER if it were me...I don't think I could go all weekend either You should get your results from the ER before you leave! (at least here you do)
if you're not spotting or cramping at all I wouldn't worry yet. are you still temping? I tested positive on a digi when my hcg was at 18 so I definitely think it's possible. I'll keep my fxed for your 2nd draw!