The "Past EDD Club"!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2012, 12:24 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
If you went past your edd, or are currently past your edd, this thread is for YOU!

How far past edd are you/did you go?

How are/were you feeling physically?

How are/were you feeling emotionally?
January 29th, 2012, 12:41 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
I went about 4 1/2 hours past my EDD so *technically* I count... but not really. I felt pretty good physically and emotionally, but I was very ready. I think I would have felt dreadful if I'd gone much longer - my doctor was really stressing me out and I was glad to avoid an induction.

January 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
How far past edd are you/did you go? 1 week

How are/were you feeling physically? I was exhausted from the constant contractions and I swear even water was giving me heartburn towards the end

How are/were you feeling emotionally? I was so depressed because although I had gone past my EDD with my first I had gone earlier with my second and third so never did I ever think I would be late. I had an irritable uterus so it felt like I spent all of December in early labor and I just couldn't emotionally handle being pregnant anymore.
January 29th, 2012, 03:59 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far past edd are you/did you go? A week and counting

How are/were you feeling physically?My back hurts sooo bad! My pelvis feels like it's going to break, my whoo haa hurts.. etc. etc.

How are/were you feeling emotionally? I'm slightly depressed, frustrated, exhausted... the list goes on and on.

January 29th, 2012, 08:54 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
How far past edd are you/did you go? I went 1 week and 1 day past my due date.

How are/were you feeling physically? Physically I was exhausted, my pubic bone cracked every time I moved and I ate Tums like they were candy.

How are/were you feeling emotionally? Emotionally I was drained. My Ob had me worried about complications. I was also very anxious to meet baby Jaxon.

January 30th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
How far past edd are you/did you go? I am 8 days past my due date.

How are/were you feeling physically? Physically I feel ok; my hips and pelvis are hurting me a lot, but I'm otherwise fine.

How are/were you feeling emotionally? Emotionally, I feel fed up. I don't want one more person telling me how to get the baby out or asking me why I'm still at work or commenting on how my stomach is small so probably they made a mistake about the due date, etc., etc., etc. There has been all kinds of confusion about maternity leave which just got resolved today, but not happily (they told me 13 weeks and then took it back down to 6, which is hard to deal with).

We have an induction scheduled for Tues 2/7 in case nothing happens before then. I am working thru Friday, and cannot wait to be outta there for a while!!!

January 30th, 2012, 03:24 PM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
How far past edd are you/did you go?
2 days

How are/were you feeling physically?
Tired, hard to get around, had a lot of bladder pain and horrible reflux :/ everytime I rolled over in the bed I could hear my bones cracking and popping and they hurt!

How are/were you feeling emotionally?
A few days before I was due, I decided to just accept the fact that he was gonna come when he was ready and to just move on lol. I was tired of trying things to make him come out because I knew they wouldn't work lol. The morning I had him, when I got up, it was just like any other day. I wasn't even thinking about having a baby. I think accepting it really helped lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search