Oh No He Didn't!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By SmilesAreContagious
  • 1 Post By acupofjoe
  • 2 Post By Babymakes5tn
  • 2 Post By LilBecca
  • 1 Post By mcfly

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
My DH seriously just came home and asked me why the dishes weren't done, then he tells me he's hungry and wants dinner, then asked me what the *bleep* I've been doing all day!? Oh I dunno, maybe taking care of our newborn son and cleaning up after his mess he left for me to clean when he went to work this morning. The whole time he was on vaca I tried keeping the place clean just to have him (my DH) mess it up again. And when he finally goes back to work, I let one chore slide so I can squeeze in a little me time, and he has the balls to say something? I know he was at work all day, but what the heck does he think parenting is? I never thought he would be one of those men, but I guess you learn something new every day. If he keeps this up, I'm seriously gonna tear him a new one! I am SOOOO flippin angry right now!

January 30th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, no. That's not cool.
I'm sorry-I hope things get better. Dishes are dishes. Your baby comes first.

January 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Im sorry!! I hope he changes his attitude. Hugs mama!! My dishea havent been done either
Indymommy7 likes this.
January 30th, 2012, 11:57 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Can i come kick him in the balls for you?? Then you can come and kick mine in the balls for me!

What a jerk. My hubby made me mad as heck earlier to because he saw me trying to get Tyler to take one oz of formula and he freaked out asking why i was giving her that "stuff". HMMM maby because i was told to start with a little formula to get her going and then switch to boob. ugh sorry! Men can be so rude sometimes.
LilBecca likes this.
January 31st, 2012, 05:52 AM
Super Mommy
Oh no, that's awful! I hope you give him a good swift kick, and remind him of all you do during the day... there's a reason women have the babies... because men couldn't handle it!!
-Anna- and mcfly like this.

January 31st, 2012, 11:11 AM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Thanks ladies! He later apologized after I served him a dinner of Ramen noodles and a cheese sandwich. He asked me why I made that for his dinner. I told him, well this is what lazy bums who do nothing all day cook their hubbys isn't it? And I refused to cook him anything else, so he eventually got the hint and apologized. I felt bad for making him eat so little last night so I made him some breakfast this morning cuz I was up early with Aiden. So, now we're good. But I told him, if he said that crap again, next time I wouldn't cook him anything and he could either cook for himself or go hungry. LOL Thats the only form of punishment I have since we still cant DTD anyhow for another 4 weeks.
acupofjoe and ladybugwoods like this.

January 31st, 2012, 11:13 AM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
Oh I like your response! Poor guy, he'll think twice before saying that kind of crap again next time!
LilBecca likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search