Post partum

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NutMeg76
  • 1 Post By Chellie
  • 1 Post By cynb

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2012, 01:01 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Is there anything that is sucking for you now that we are PP??

For me it is bras and undies..LOL. I went looking for a new bra the other day and the girls have grown so big the place did not have my size then i looked around for some undies and my butt has also gotten so big i am stuck with the ugly solid color granny looking panties. I am sure my bras will also be in those ugly solid colors to if i can ever find one that fits. So anyone else going through this to? I hope i am not alone!
January 31st, 2012, 02:35 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Go to Lane Bryant, they should at least have cute undies for you.
cynb likes this.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
January 31st, 2012, 12:21 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Yup!! Altho Walmart has some ok looking bikini underwear they sell in packages. Unfortunately, my sexy underwear is still in the top drawer just sitting there. Can't wait til I can wear those again. Makes me feel more feminine. As for my bra, I made sure to get 3 nursing bras in a larger size than what I was wearing at the time. (Got mine at Babies R Us- 36E) And now I fit them perfectly. But I dunno if you're nursing or not, so I 'd suggest Lane Bryant too if you aren't. My sister got some very nice looking bras after she had her son and they fit her well.

January 31st, 2012, 12:25 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Lane bryant sells nuring bras online. Im going to order a couple this weekend.
January 31st, 2012, 01:23 PM
Mrs. Harris's Avatar Praying for #2
Not being able to have sex! That would be my main complaint. And my boobs are too big for pre preg shirts and my old jeans are just a little too tight. I need new clothes!
January 31st, 2012, 07:20 PM
Chellie's Avatar Veteran
Maybe an odd thing to think sucks postpartum, but....

It sort of sucks being postpartum!
I really liked being pregnant. I loved how I looked. I miss my big belly.
I wish there was some way to have my little Alexander here and at the same time just kind of freeze-frame me at ~35 weeks pregnant. I think I'd like to have the best of both worlds.
acupofjoe likes this.

January 31st, 2012, 07:36 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Harris View Post
Not being able to have sex! That would be my main complaint. And my boobs are too big for pre preg shirts and my old jeans are just a little too tight. I need new clothes!
I miss DTD to, lol.

Thanks girls..i have never heard of lane bryant but ill look it up online!
January 31st, 2012, 08:26 PM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellie View Post
Maybe an odd thing to think sucks postpartum, but....

It sort of sucks being postpartum!
I really liked being pregnant. I loved how I looked. I miss my big belly.
I wish there was some way to have my little Alexander here and at the same time just kind of freeze-frame me at ~35 weeks pregnant. I think I'd like to have the best of both worlds.
Me and my bff (who has a 4 month old baby) were recently talking about this. How as much as we love having our LOs here, we also miss being pregnant! Good to know we aren't the only ones

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 1st, 2012, 07:30 AM
Super Mommy
I don't miss being pregnant this time at all and Im so in love with Idan so I know Im done done having babies. What sucks is being tired and not feeling like I own my time or body. I love nursing but hate my huge boobs and not being able to look or feel pretty.

February 1st, 2012, 08:12 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so upset, I got some nursing bras that are very pretty from Nordstrom, they are just too tight in the band! They fit great standing but don't work while sitting feeding a baby.. I have to be perfectly up right. I didn't wear 2 of them so I will return them. I am hoping that when I lose a bit of weight they will fit much better. Now I need to find something else. Not having a well fitting bra or nursing tank (the target ones are crap, the elastic band rolls up b/c it's so small) the only things fitting well are the overnight bras I got at JcPenney.

I just wish I had more clothes that fit at home besides sweat pants and PJs, I guess it doesn't matter since I get spit up on every once in a while but I miss wearing nice clothes. I hope as soon as I hit 6 weeks that I can lose 10lbs quickly to be able to get into clothing. I am dreading having to job hunt, I'll need to buy something that fits well *sigh* I wish I knew someone close by who could help me find something that fits well
February 1st, 2012, 11:09 AM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
I totally miss my DH! It has been a LONG time since we have DTD and really enjoyed it (without a big belly) I also just miss being able to snuggle with him, Rilyn takes up all of my time right now!
I cannot wait to start exercising to get rid of the flabby belly and getting a little more sleep at night! I am also anxious to have my body back just for me! I still feel like it is just there for her, which is completely fine, but a year is a long time to not have your own body! I love that I can provide breastmilk for her but I really do not miss being pregnant and I will not miss feeding either!

February 1st, 2012, 12:26 PM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterific View Post
I am so upset, I got some nursing bras that are very pretty from Nordstrom, they are just too tight in the band! They fit great standing but don't work while sitting feeding a baby.. I have to be perfectly up right. I didn't wear 2 of them so I will return them. I am hoping that when I lose a bit of weight they will fit much better. Now I need to find something else. Not having a well fitting bra or nursing tank (the target ones are crap, the elastic band rolls up b/c it's so small) the only things fitting well are the overnight bras I got at JcPenney.

I just wish I had more clothes that fit at home besides sweat pants and PJs, I guess it doesn't matter since I get spit up on every once in a while but I miss wearing nice clothes. I hope as soon as I hit 6 weeks that I can lose 10lbs quickly to be able to get into clothing. I am dreading having to job hunt, I'll need to buy something that fits well *sigh* I wish I knew someone close by who could help me find something that fits well
Irene, these might solve the bra problem:
Amazon.com: NuAngel Bra Extenders - 2 Hook Assorted: Health & Personal Care
NutMeg76 likes this.
February 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM
heatherj101604's Avatar Super Mommy
worrying about my weight again..my whole pregnancy I only was weighed at my appointments..now I weigh myself daily...Since I lost weight while preg. Im so scared to gain it all back.
February 1st, 2012, 11:26 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was goign to post the same thing as CynB! Get the bra extender!

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 2nd, 2012, 05:22 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really can't wait to be pre Madison body of course it will not be the same but at least I would feel better about myself. I am pre Myles but its not good enough I miss my belly only time I have felt good and didn't worry.

Oh and I can't wait to fit in my bras before I ever become pregnant I went shopping right before I got pregnant with Madison and got 5 new pretty bras and maybe wore them once!

February 2nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm new to the PP thing but the cramps, engorged boobs, leaking and stitches hurting all suck. Oh and the lack of sleep thing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search