Thursday Three!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2012, 12:21 PM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mommies, what are the 3 biggest challenges you have been facing so far? Preggos, what are your 3 biggest challenges/complaints so far?

As for me:
1. SLEEP DEPRIVATION-no doubt number one
2. Just learning to juggle two on my own, especially when I'm caring for Charlie and Marina needs me.
3. Not losing my patience with Marina as she adjusts. She has been super whiny and cries when she wants something instead of using her words to ask-super frustrating!

February 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Super Mommy
1. Learning to care for 2, esp when facing going back to work in a few weeks.
2. Deciding on a daycare... in-home or center? I don't know what to choose...
3. Running on less sleep. Just gotta get used to it!!

February 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. no sleep
2. engorged breasts
3. hormones!

February 2nd, 2012, 01:14 PM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
1. Leaky boobs. Seriously have never had it this bad before.
2. Hunger. Im always hungry but never eat.
3. Time. I never seem to have enough time to do anything for myself. And its really starting to wear me down.

February 2nd, 2012, 01:32 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Chloe being a fussy eater
2. Her not burping well
3. Balancing time between caring for her and spending quality time with Bella. Jon is scared to death of newborns, so he is not much help watching her so I can do things with Bella.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
February 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
1. Leaky boobs - I feel like a milk waterfall! It's frustrating when I try to dress like a normal person and I just end up with boobstains no matter what.
2. Time management. P is absolutely zero help around the house, so it's all up to me as usual, but with way more laundry and less time and a fussy baby, I just can't keep up. And we're supposed to have a dryer by now, but P hasn't gotten around to picking it up, so I still have to hang all the clothes up in the cold basement, which is way more of a hassle than I need right now.
3. Staying calm. I'm not a patient person by nature, but I've been really snappy lately. It's hard to juggle so much at once, I have mad respect for all the ladies who have more than one LO at home with them!

February 2nd, 2012, 02:34 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lack of sleep

Madison screaming and crying all day!! Very hard trying to handle both wish my DH would do it for a day so he would get what I'm going through

Me time would be nice

February 2nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Meeting the needs if three kids at totally different stages.
2. Getting the whole pumping thing figured out so that it will be a success.
3. Not being able to get much housework done. DH tries to help, I just like MY way better. (I know-I need to let that go.)

February 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Pumping: now that im EBFing its not as big of a deal bit I need to find time to pump more often.

Chores: Carson wants to be held 24/7 so its hard to find time for house work. Plus he seems to want to eat every hour for the last couple days.

Worrying: im paranoid, im always checking the color of his lips and nail beds to make sure they arent blue. I dont think that worry will ever go away.
February 2nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. lack of sleep
2. diaper rash (looks like it could be yeast *sigh*)
3. emotionally recovering from csection.. I am so happy DH was home for 3 weeks when she was born or I think I'd be in a worse place
February 2nd, 2012, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Being able to balancing two kids and making sure Max doesn't feel left out while I care for the baby.
2. The once or twice a day crying fits where Natalie is inconsolable and holding, rocking, cuddling her doesn't calm her down. I'm okay holding her all day long if that makes her happy, but when i can't keep her content no matter what i do, it makes me a little crazy.
3. Letting go of the housework for a while. The house is a mess and nothing gets done that isn't absolutely essential until the weekends, but it is making me a little crazy living that way.

February 2nd, 2012, 10:28 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1) getting house work done. I WANT to do it but other things are taking priority
2) getting hubby to do more with the baby
3) sleep

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 2nd, 2012, 10:35 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
1. SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!! Def. noumber 1 on my list.
2. Lack of help form the DH when he gets home.
3. HORMONES! Possibly having issues with PPD. But I see the doc tomorrow.

February 2nd, 2012, 11:52 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
1.) Feelings of guilt. I know I have a touch of the Baby Blues. I feel guilty for not being able to give my full attention to DS. I know a lot of these feelings have to do with going back to working 12 hour shifts again.

2.) Breastfeeding. The majority of his diet is breast milk but he does get a few ounces of formula because my supply isn't enough for him yet.

3.) Housework. I feel like nothing ever gets done.

February 3rd, 2012, 12:15 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
breastfeeding...still keeping at it every day but dang this one has been a nightmare to feed.
lack of sleep..its not really the baby keeping me up though.
birth/nicu stuff that happened..i cant get over it and i dont think i ever will. i feel like i have ptsd.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search