Weekend Plans?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 12:17 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? Any superbowl plans?

My house is not as well kept as Id like it to be and my mom knows how I am. I dobt want any guests to see it this way. So this was supposed to be a surprise but she told me so I could 'prepare.' My grandparents/Carsons great-grandparents are coming to visit. Im sooo excited for them to meet him. Yay!!

I dont exactly have plans for superbowl other than having a beer. I am not a big drinker but my whole pregnancy I craved a Corona with lime and salt so I plan on finally sliencing that craving.
February 3rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
We don't follow sports, so I didn't even know it was Superbowl weekend! lol

For us, we have a birthday party Saturday night, which I still need to find a gift for the birthday girl. DS has karate in the morning on Saturday, and then we promised the kids to take them out for hot dogs for lunch.

My only other plan is to get all of the projects for DS done that are due the week of the 14th in case I drop this kid out. Lol I don't want to have to do these projects the day I get home from the hospital or have to worry about his grandma having to do them. I just want to get it all done so I don't have to worry about it.

I also have to pack DS for his cruise. He is going to the Bahamas with his dad on his winter break on the 18th of February. I need to get that big suitcase packed, as well we pack an overnight bag for the kids just in case they have to spend a night at grandma's when I am in labor.

Oh, and every Sunday we meet up with friends at Starbucks for coffee. We can't skip that!

WHEW... that's it!

February 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am not sure. We will either have some friends here or go to their house for the Super Bowl. Dave has to work tomorrow, so we won't be doing much.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 3rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
My MIL is in town for the weekend, so we'll be hanging out with her, and I'll be cleaning frantically so that the house isn't a total dump the whole time. She's lovely, but I feel so self-conscious about the state of the house right now.

February 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
No plans here. We had to go get tabs for my car earlier so i can drive it once i get the ok from my dr but thats about it. No plans for saturday/sunday other then cleaning around here as usual.
February 3rd, 2012, 10:20 PM
heatherj101604's Avatar Super Mommy
Having a baby shower at my new house tomorrow for my niece..35 ppl coming..Scares me to have that many ppl but so glad I can help her out.
Sunday afternoon going to DH lil cousins birthday party..then coming home to watch the superbowl w/ DH and the kids..following that up w/ The Voice then bed.
February 3rd, 2012, 10:58 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Hmmm... well tomorrow night we'll probably go to church with my gma and mom, then visit at my gmas for awhile. Sunday... we're off to the inlaws to do laundry and watch the Superbowl. I have to watch it because my brother and I have had this running bet since the Patriots and Giants last played in 08 (07 Season). I was rooting for the Patriots and he for the Giants, and I was SURE the Patriots would win, but of course, at the last minute, the Giants pulled it off. So I paid him his 20.00 but I promised him next time they played, the Patriots would win, LOL. Lets hope I'm not wrong again! Yea we're a football family.

February 4th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a huge Pats fan so I can't wait for the game tomorrow night. Still haven't decided if we will go to a party or watch at home (party is 45 minutes away). DH will definitely stay home with Natalie, but this is the first year that Max is totally into football as well so I told him he could have a late night out with me.

Other than that we spent today just chilling out for the most part and attempting to clean a little. Things are so much easier to accomplish with two parents in the house

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search