whos your person

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree36Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2012, 06:17 PM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you have a person (other than ypur dh) that you can call when you baby wont stop crying or you judt need some real conversation....who is your persono

February 5th, 2012, 06:20 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I have no one but my hubby..I seriously wish i had someone else to talk to though because he is at work a lot and these last few days tylers done nothing but puke and scream. I cried right along with her the other day.
February 5th, 2012, 06:29 PM
There isnt a day that goes by that i dont cry. last night i seriously hid in my kitchen from all my kids while i cried
i talk to myself on my facebook wall

February 5th, 2012, 06:29 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Yep, my amazing mom. She lives next door so I can call her anytime I need help. She cones over everyday to see him and I usually shower and quickly straighten up the house while she is here.
glitterific likes this.
February 5th, 2012, 06:33 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
I can call my MIL, my mom, or my ex MIL at any time. I can also call my ex-DH, as we are really good friends. I also have a few really good friends from my mommy group that I meet up with once a week, as well as being a part of a SUPER supportive mommy group on FB that I wouldn't want to live without. I my bishes!!! lol

February 5th, 2012, 06:41 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I normally call my sister if I need someone to talk to.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
February 5th, 2012, 06:43 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Yes, my BFF is there for me at all times. I also have a FB group of women that I would go postal most days without....even in the middle of the night I can post and know someone else will be there to respond.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
February 5th, 2012, 06:45 PM
TNTGarner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have my mom and dad and family to call. And have a group of JM friends that check in on us often and have kept me sane the last couple of months. They have called, texted and even sent Jenna cloth diapers!

February 5th, 2012, 06:45 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My mom, MIL and I have a great group of mommy friend's on Facebook.
February 5th, 2012, 06:54 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have my neighbor down the street. We weren't friends until we got here, even though they lived in the same neighborhood in NJ too. We get along really well and have kids that are the same age, from our oldest down to my 6 year old.

I also have a friend from high school that we text and message on FB everyday! She is a part of an online support group that I belong to which is great! Then there is a friend from college that I don't speak to often, but is always available if i need her.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 5th, 2012, 07:05 PM
i need a person...one that talks back...I feel even more crazy talking to myself

February 5th, 2012, 07:09 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
You can talk to me anytime! Ha i know we dont know each other but its better then nothing right? I am on facebook on my phone a lot.. I do have a friend from JM that i talk to often on there but other then that its just the hubby.
February 5th, 2012, 07:14 PM
feel free to add me, my facebook goes to my phone and im ALWAYS on it on my phone..
jennifer stoffelen

February 5th, 2012, 08:30 PM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have my family close by, as well as many people I can call. I am still part of my sons PR and am close with those ladies and I know if I needed it they would talk me through whatever I was going through on the phone or on the board, as well as a FB Mommy group (there seem to be a lot of those) and my friends there are wonderful. I can also call my BFF's from HS.
February 5th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Great you two can reach out, I can't imagine not having one person to ask or vent to about being a mom.
February 6th, 2012, 04:35 AM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My mom and DH no one else. I don't really have mommy friends yet, a lot of my friends don't come around bc there kids are much older or they don't have any. I like coming to JM though I don't feel like I'm alone on certain things I go through as a mom.

February 6th, 2012, 04:54 AM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DH is my person, he's my best friend. But his mom is great at calming me down and offering me great advice. I've also been blessed with a great group of JM friends that I talk to daily via FB. They help keep me sane. lol.
swade66, -3-Hearts and HonestMamma like this.

February 6th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My dad is great when i feel like I might lose it. My mom is better for conversation when I'm just bored. I'm also so lucky to have a ton of local mommy friends that I can reach out to anytime to talk, meet for coffee, take Max, etc. I try not to bore them all too much with my anxiety so it's good to be able to spread it out a bit (for them!)

February 6th, 2012, 06:47 AM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
MY Mom is my best friend by far and anytime she has called and asked how I was and I just start crying or whatever she comes right out to the house. She is a shoulder to cry on, she will help clean my house or even take the kids for the night so I can nap all day the next day with the baby of that is what I need. I also have to best friends that live far away but they are available on the phone or via email and we talk everyday. I wish I had some Mommy friends that are local which is part of the reason we are selling the house this summer. We want to move into a neighboorhood where we can meet other families to hang out with.
February 6th, 2012, 08:09 AM
For those of you who don't have many people close to you and want to try to meet some other mommies, have you ever looked at MeetUp.com?? There are a lot of Mommy groups! It's always nice to have friends who are close by <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search