Valentine's Day

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Any plans?

We won't be going out this year (I don't want to leave baby yet/we are watching our finances), but I have small gifts for the kids and I make them valentine cards. I have some candy and a card for DH.

Call me crazy - I love going through the kid's valentine mailboxes from their school parties. We sit on the living room floor and go at it.

February 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH and I plan to go out to dinner and I will have my first drink since last April! My mom is going to watch the baby and I will have pumped milk by then, so we can stay gone for more than a 2 hour stretch, lol!

February 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
My birthday is the 22nd so Nick and I are going to go to dinner next weekend to celebrate both. I cant take Carson anywhere so even for somethibg simple like going to the grocery store I have to leave him with my mom so Im comfortable with leaving him with her for an hour or two.

I loved the card exchange in school. Im excited that in the future I get to get cards for Carson and then go through all the ones he gets.
February 6th, 2012, 01:27 PM
corilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are going out this weekend I'm so excited we have not gone by ourselves since feb of 2010 pretty sad I think. We have gone out with friends but not a date and my mom will be spending the night so we can drink I don't drink if I have to take care of the kids the next day.

I meant 2009 not 2010 oops!

February 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You know what is funny? Whenever we go out without the children, THEY are all we talk about.

February 6th, 2012, 01:44 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
We can't make any plans until I have the baby. So, we will probably just exchange cards/gifts and leave it at that until later. We usually do something special for the two of us every year, though, so I am sure we will do it, just a few months late.

February 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
My DH and I are gonna go out for dinner and perhaps a movie this Sat. since V-Day falls on a Tuesday. "The Woman In Black" if he let's me choose. I know not much of a V-Day movie but I'm a nerd and loved all the Harry Potter films, so I'm excited to see him in a different roll, LOL.

We're gonna leave Aiden with Jasons parents. They're close by and they have NO problem taking him. It was my MIL idea that we go out just so she had an excuse to babysit, It's fine with us since my DH and I haven't gone on a date since our anniversary in August.

February 6th, 2012, 03:30 PM
KnJ'sMomma727's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think we're going to do anything. Maybe have dinner at home. Id be happy just spending the day with him. =)

February 6th, 2012, 03:38 PM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
Were not doing anything. I'm not comfortable leaving Joel yet, but DH and I usually don't do anything for v day anyway.

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 6th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
My mom has already offered to babysit so hopefully we will at least go out for dinner and maybe a movie!! It has been a while since we have done anything together...maybe it will jumpstart some romance again, that has been lacking this past year

February 6th, 2012, 06:23 PM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think we'll get to do anything, Juliet will not take a bottle from anyone but me.. good thing she takes a bottle... I refuse to have a couple hours to go out and come home to a baby who is going to want to eat all night.
February 7th, 2012, 12:23 AM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
I have no idea if hubby even has that day off..we will see come vday i suppose.
February 7th, 2012, 11:49 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will probably make my hubby a special dinner at home. We don' generally go out for St. Valentine's day anyway.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search