I am such a hormonal mess right now - who else is in the same boat?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
mcfly's Avatar Lil' Old Lady In Training
It's nearly midnight and I'm just sitting here watching sappy country music videos and bawling my eyes out. I don't know what my problem is, but I wish to God that I wasn't all alone here right now.

February 6th, 2012, 11:14 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
ME!!

All i did today was cry cry cry right along with the baby I had to pull over because i couldnt see while i was driving just to cry on the side of the road. I am so frustrated with the constant crying and all the crud we went through at the doctors today. They thought she had a hole in her stomach so that just topped me off. She has acid reflux/gerd and cant get her meds until the dumb insurance is fixed. I am just so miserable right along with her
February 7th, 2012, 12:27 AM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
You're definitely not alone. I've been having issues with PPD, I have no interest in food, I feel guilty and have been OCD about cleaning the house to the point where I'm up at 3am cleaning. It's weird because it's not constant but it comes in waves. I'm okay right now, but in 5 minutes I might be crying about who knows what.

February 7th, 2012, 01:26 AM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think my hormones are already starting to level out. The only thing that made me want to cry today was a pre-view for the Duggar's TV show.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 7th, 2012, 08:56 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
I cried during Dr. Phil yesterday. I promise it gets better

<3

<3
February 7th, 2012, 09:08 AM
boots&bowtie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to boots&bowtie
I definitely went through the crying at the drop of a hat phase. Heck I would cry for no reason - even when I felt perfectly fine. I'd cry every time I thought about my latest OB appointments & my stay at the hospital during labor and after delivery. And I dont know why because I loved seeing my OB and honestly I thoroughly enjoyed my hospital stay.

I'm not too bad anymore... Although you know what still gets me crying is the commercial for pampers

Thank you Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggie!

February 7th, 2012, 09:15 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My hormones are getting back to normal, it will happen for you. Gotta take it one day at a time. Big hugs, this is so much change.
February 7th, 2012, 03:09 PM
LilBecca's Avatar Veteran
Been there, experienced that. The day I got home from the hospital, I was hit with PPD. Now I'm medicated, and I feel much better now, but even before then I started feeling the PPD lift. It will get better.

February 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
~*~Tracy~*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I read this title earlier and thought to myself "hmmm, I'm feeling pretty good right now" and less than 3 hours later I was sitting on the couch bawling because my Mom is leaving tomorrow .

Tracy, Mom to 4 wonderful boys!!
February 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Overjoyed-new-mommy's Avatar Elisha
It tends to flare up for me when I am really tired. I have had 2 days so far where I cried all day for no real reason....overall it has gotten better though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search