Log In Sign Up

its 3 oclock inthe morning


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
February 7th, 2012, 02:09 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,960
None of my kids are up. hannah hasnt beenup for over an hr. now but ii amwide awake and cant get back. to sleep. ugh. go figure
__________________

  #2  
February 7th, 2012, 03:01 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
I am up all the time at night with my reflux. It sucks.
__________________



  #3  
February 7th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
None of my kids are up. hannah hasnt beenup for over an hr. now but ii amwide awake and cant get back. to sleep. ugh. go figure
That stinks. Sleep is so precious now!

How is your incision today?
-Anna- likes this.
__________________


  #4  
February 7th, 2012, 06:40 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,960
It hurts my doctor couldnt get me in any faster i see him thurssay
__________________

  #5  
February 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles County, CA
Posts: 2,643
Aww. I hate when that happens. Whats something positive thats going on in your life?
__________________
Carson Nicholas My heart HERO
www.carsonnicholas.wordpress.com
  #6  
February 7th, 2012, 07:11 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,960
positive???? ....ill have to think on that one for a while....
__________________

  #7  
February 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
SmilesAreContagious's Avatar Rheanna Mommy-2-b
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Los Angeles County, CA
Posts: 2,643
You have three beautiful healthy children . Thats positive. Focus on the positive, I bet your life would change for the better.
swade66 likes this.
__________________
Carson Nicholas My heart HERO
www.carsonnicholas.wordpress.com
  #8  
February 7th, 2012, 07:23 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
positive???? ....ill have to think on that one for a while....

How about the fact that you were able to go out for a while on your own and your children were safe and cared for? Many people don't have that even.

Rheanna is right. You need to start focusing on the positive. How else do you expect positive things to happen if you are never focused on attaining them?
__________________



  #9  
February 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,960
Omg please dont judge me you dont know the kind of week i have had and its only tuesday
__________________

  #10  
February 7th, 2012, 08:28 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
Omg please dont judge me you dont know the kind of week i have had and its only tuesday
Omg. No one is JUDGING you! You are incapable of seeing the positive in your life and people are pointing it out to you so you don't have such a negative attitude. However, you are interpreting the help you are getting, which you CLAIM to want to badly, as a negative. It's EXHAUSTING!!!!

People are trying to be supportive of you and yet you ONLY want sympathy. Not answers or suggestions to help you help yourself. It's extremely hard to be supportive when the person you give suggestions to is insistent on lashing out every time they don't hear "poor you!" The truth is that you have plenty in your life to be positive about, and you don't want to look at it or think about it because it's easier to throw yourself a pity party. Well, maybe people in your life don't want to attend a pity party every day. Maybe they want to celebrate with you instead of always having to pity you.

You KNOW for a fact there are things in your life that are positive and things to be grateful for. If you refuse to acknowledge that, then I don't know what to tell you.
swade66 and -3-Hearts like this.
__________________



  #11  
February 7th, 2012, 08:41 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sewickley, PA
Posts: 39,230
Sorry you are having a bad week but the other ladies are right you need to focus on the positive. Only harping on the bad things will only keep you down and make things that much worse.

And also I didn't get the impression that either of these ladies was judging you only trying to offer support and good advice. I know that is why I mostly don't respond to your posts...because I would have said the same thing these ladies did and I don't have time for the "don't judge me" drama.
-3-Hearts likes this.
__________________












***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
  #12  
February 7th, 2012, 08:49 AM
-3-Hearts's Avatar She's Country.....
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,084
You should try to post one positive thread a day where there is nothing negative at all in it. Even if its something little. Your 2 boys are in school right? Talk about something awesome they have done at school, or something sweet they did for you (I have a 6 year old, I know they do these things lol). We love to hear about the older kids! Tell us about how the baby smiled at you or something she does that makes you melt no matter what kind of mood you're in. I guarantee if you post just one thing like that, you will feel better!
swade66 likes this.
__________________





<3


<3
  #13  
February 7th, 2012, 08:52 AM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 5,960
Only my oldest is in school i pay for my youngest to attend a private pre kindergaten class so hw is gone toofor the day but its not a public school
__________________

  #14  
February 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny poo27 View Post
Only my oldest is in school i pay for my youngest to attend a private pre kindergaten class so hw is gone toofor the day but its not a public school
So, you get one on one time with your new baby. Isn't that positive?
__________________



  #15  
February 7th, 2012, 10:41 AM
BobbityBoo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Left Coast
Posts: 816
Melinda, you talk to her like she is a child. I understand she vents here a lot, but so what? In my opinion it sounds like she is depressed and can't see the positive in a whole lot right now. You want to hide behind these backhanded offerings of support and when she gets upset you come back and claim you were being nothing but supportive. But come on... be honest with yourself. You were judging her. You always have, you haven't hidden that fact. I am seriously so sick you your negative comments all the time. Even if it just stopped there I could leave it alone. But then when people get upset with you, you come back and argue to the death. Give it up. You are so judgemental and negative. You are almost single handedly the reason why I hardly come here anymore. You go around JM searching people out to fight with and then bring your little posse with you to back you up. How awful is that? You jumped DDC's several times because you start issues and then want to blame all of them for being stupid and not liking you or whatever the case may be.

I'm sorry about this post because I thought Anna's post about coming together as a new PR was very nice and well said. But I know I for one have a hard time coming here when there is a bad apple in the group who ruins it for everyone.
__________________


Thank you Kiliki for my wonderfull siggie!
  #16  
February 7th, 2012, 10:50 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbityBoo View Post
Melinda, you talk to her like she is a child. I understand she vents here a lot, but so what? In my opinion it sounds like she is depressed and can't see the positive in a whole lot right now. You want to hide behind these backhanded offerings of support and when she gets upset you come back and claim you were being nothing but supportive. But come on... be honest with yourself. You were judging her. You always have, you haven't hidden that fact. I am seriously so sick you your negative comments all the time. Even if it just stopped there I could leave it alone. But then when people get upset with you, you come back and argue to the death. Give it up. You are so judgemental and negative. You are almost single handedly the reason why I hardly come here anymore. You go around JM searching people out to fight with and then bring your little posse with you to back you up. How awful is that? You jumped DDC's several times because you start issues and then want to blame all of them for being stupid and not liking you or whatever the case may be.

I'm sorry about this post because I thought Anna's post about coming together as a new PR was very nice and well said. But I know I for one have a hard time coming here when there is a bad apple in the group who ruins it for everyone.
I don't have to stand for this crap. You are a host and you pull this kind of garbage? Nothing I said was judgmental in the least, and Rheanna talked about Jenny being positive FIRST, but I don't see you throwing crap at her. I don't care that you don't like me. The funny thing is that all of you sit there and pat each other on the back that you want to get closer to everyone, but you are unwilling to accept people for who they are. If it weren't for our prodding, do you think that Jenny would be at a birthday party right now?

You are a giant hypocrite. This isn't the first time I have been told that I don't belong here or have been called names- and by the VERY people who are in that thread saying "Yes, let's all get closer." Why on earth would I want to get to know a group of nasty women who take pleasure in calling me names? I am close to the people who accept me for who I am- which is someone who doesn't sugar coat the truth. If you can't accept it, that's your issue, not mine.
__________________



  #17  
February 7th, 2012, 10:56 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
And, I have no idea where you get your inaccurate information from about me, but it's absurd... and you are breaking the TOS by knowingly spreading false information about me. Great job.
__________________



  #18  
February 7th, 2012, 10:56 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sewickley, PA
Posts: 39,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbityBoo View Post
Melinda, you talk to her like she is a child. I understand she vents here a lot, but so what? In my opinion it sounds like she is depressed and can't see the positive in a whole lot right now. You want to hide behind these backhanded offerings of support and when she gets upset you come back and claim you were being nothing but supportive. But come on... be honest with yourself. You were judging her. You always have, you haven't hidden that fact. I am seriously so sick you your negative comments all the time. Even if it just stopped there I could leave it alone. But then when people get upset with you, you come back and argue to the death. Give it up. You are so judgemental and negative. You are almost single handedly the reason why I hardly come here anymore. You go around JM searching people out to fight with and then bring your little posse with you to back you up. How awful is that? You jumped DDC's several times because you start issues and then want to blame all of them for being stupid and not liking you or whatever the case may be.

I'm sorry about this post because I thought Anna's post about coming together as a new PR was very nice and well said. But I know I for one have a hard time coming here when there is a bad apple in the group who ruins it for everyone.
I am sorry. I am not sure if you missed Rheanna's post that said THE SAME THING about looking to the positive or if you just chose to ignore it. Either way all your post was was an attack on Melinda. You didn't even offern anything to the topic at hand. You posted this only to attack Melinda and provoke her into responding to you...pot stirring much?
HonestMamma likes this.
__________________












***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Last edited by swade66; February 7th, 2012 at 10:59 AM.
  #19  
February 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cyberspace, the Interwebz
Posts: 1,830
It's fine, SJ. I honestly don't expect much else from some people. Easy to talk the talk, but incapable of walking the walk.
__________________



  #20  
February 7th, 2012, 11:02 AM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 8,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMamma View Post
I don't have to stand for this crap. You are a host and you pull this kind of garbage? Nothing I said was judgmental in the least, and Rheanna talked about Jenny being positive FIRST, but I don't see you throwing crap at her. I don't care that you don't like me. The funny thing is that all of you sit there and pat each other on the back that you want to get closer to everyone, but you are unwilling to accept people for who they are. If it weren't for our prodding, do you think that Jenny would be at a birthday party right now?

You are a giant hypocrite. This isn't the first time I have been told that I don't belong here or have been called names- and by the VERY people who are in that thread saying "Yes, let's all get closer." Why on earth would I want to get to know a group of nasty women who take pleasure in calling me names? I am close to the people who accept me for who I am- which is someone who doesn't sugar coat the truth. If you can't accept it, that's your issue, not mine.
Honestly, if you hate it here so much and receive so much support from your online mommy group, why don't you just post there? Your posts are not supportive here and are often belittling to the OP. It's obvious that no one from the "Troll Group" wants to get along with the people here on JM. You have your group to talk about the people on JM and pick them apart. Then you all run here to jump them. No one responded to my thread yesterday that is in the group except NutMeg and her post basicially said, "This is stupid" and all the Troll group liked her response.

We want it to be nice here and all you and your friends want to do is pick people apart and cause drama. There is obviously a separation of people in this group. People who want peace and support and people who want to stur things up.
corilyn, LilBecca and Desiree McD like this.
__________________

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0