Lunch rant!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay, no offense to anyone who works or has worked in the fast food industry, but can the job REALLY be THAT hard!!!!

I had errands to run at lunch so I stopped at the Wendys Drive-Thru... I ordered the Asiago Chicken Sandwich and asked for GRILLED chicken. Then I asked for a baked potato instead of fries and a side of apples (for snack later). I get back to my office and my chicken is fried/spicy and they forgot my apples!!!

I am on the verge of calling and going ape s*&# on their you know whats!!! But I know all they are going to say is "Well, you can come back in and we'll fix it." I'm back at work now morons!!

The ONLY fast food place I have never complained about is Chic Fil A. My order is always right, and the workers there are so incredibly gratious and friendly. Other chains should take tips from them!

Rant over!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 7th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Super Mommy
That sucks
February 7th, 2012, 01:08 PM
pauriemmo's Avatar Veteran
I LOVE Chick Fil-A. You're absolutely right. They have the best service and never mess up.
February 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Chick-fil-a is hands-down the best restaurant in the fast-food industry, not to mention that their chicken is delicious! I'm sorry they messed up your order! That would make me so mad. We're lucky that we have both a McDs and a BK close to our house that are the exceptions to the rule as far as the employees go. They are friendly, quick, and have never (or very rarely) messed up an order. I know how mad you must be, though, because when you're preggo and feeling so badly and you think, hey that actually sounds good!, it's a near miracle. And, for them to mess that up is enough to drive a hormone-raged preggo CRAZY!!!!

I went to Publix a few weeks ago to get one of their deli sandwiches before I picked the boys up from church on Wed night. I had been so sick and (finally) thought that their turkey sandwich sounded good and tolerable. So, I get there, wait in line, and the jerk in front of me clears them out of bread by ordering a ton of sandwiches! I broke down in tears of that, LOL. Of course, said jerk refused to turn around and look at me...no apology, no let me make one of those a half, so crazy emotional lady can at least have a half sub, too. Nothing. No acknowledgment of me at all. I was so mad and had to settle for Subway. Stupid, right???
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

February 7th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Mrs_Crystal_K's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
I know how mad you must be, though, because when you're preggo and feeling so badly and you think, hey that actually sounds good!, it's a near miracle. And, for them to mess that up is enough to drive a hormone-raged preggo CRAZY!!!!
Exactly! They obviously don't know who they're messing with!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningMommyTo3 View Post
I went to Publix a few weeks ago to get one of their deli sandwiches before I picked the boys up from church on Wed night. I had been so sick and (finally) thought that their turkey sandwich sounded good and tolerable. So, I get there, wait in line, and the jerk in front of me clears them out of bread by ordering a ton of sandwiches! I broke down in tears of that, LOL. Of course, said jerk refused to turn around and look at me...no apology, no let me make one of those a half, so crazy emotional lady can at least have a half sub, too. Nothing. No acknowledgment of me at all. I was so mad and had to settle for Subway. Stupid, right???
OMG how rude!!!!! I almost cried when I got back to the office too, don't mess with our food!!!!

Diagnosed with Stage II Hodgkin's Lymphoma on 3/23/12 at 13w1d pregnant.
February 7th, 2012, 04:28 PM
YumPickles's Avatar Veteran
Man that would drive me crazy!

I worked for a while at a fast food place when I was in college. It was my experience that most people who worked there just didn't care, or they were so focused on meeting the number goals for the drive thru they didn't really pay attention, they were only worried about getting the customer to pull away.

February 7th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I second that

for them to mess that up is enough to drive a hormone-raged preggo CRAZY!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I agree completely this happend to me at arbys the other day and i lost it i cried and b****** at the girl behind the counter because they messed up my order... after i left im sure they laughed at me...i would have lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search