Wednesday whines and wahoos!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HonestMamma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 06:49 AM
MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's it going ladies?

Whine: Charlie is sick and won't let me put him down. I didn't get any sleep last night.

Wahoo: I'm still on mat leave and am loving every second of the time I get to spend with my babies (yes including the rough patches).

February 8th, 2012, 07:38 AM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
Whine: I got 3.5 hours of sleep last night

Wahoo: I went to the dermatologist this morning and Ryan did not listen to me when I said he needed to sleep through the appointment. I needed to nurse him, and it was a crowded waiting room with old men. So I asked the receptionist if they had the room ready and were just waiting on the doctor so I could nurse, and they didn't, but they set me up in another small room with a cozy chair. I thought that was really nice of them : )

February 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I don't have much to whine about. DH still needs to learn to comfort Juliet during her PURPLE crying time.. the Happiest Baby on the Block works but he skips swaddling... really? skipping the first step and you wonder why I get up out of bed when I hear her getting more and more upset... follow the method, it actually works for our kid!

Wahoo: we have some kind of schedule for sleeping.. she goes to bed around 11pm/12 am and sleeps 4-5 hours! then she'll wake to eat for a few minutes, go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours, eat a bit more and right back to sleep for an additional 2-3 hours. I am enjoying this routine while it lasts.
February 8th, 2012, 08:44 AM
AnnaandRyansMommy's Avatar Sarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterific View Post
Whine: I don't have much to whine about. DH still needs to learn to comfort Juliet during her PURPLE crying time.. the Happiest Baby on the Block works but he skips swaddling... really? skipping the first step and you wonder why I get up out of bed when I hear her getting more and more upset... follow the method, it actually works for our kid!

Wahoo: we have some kind of schedule for sleeping.. she goes to bed around 11pm/12 am and sleeps 4-5 hours! then she'll wake to eat for a few minutes, go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours, eat a bit more and right back to sleep for an additional 2-3 hours. I am enjoying this routine while it lasts.
The Happiest Baby on the Block helped us so much with Anna. I had to watch it a few times to get the swaddling down.

I'm really jealous of your schedule too! We're working on establishing one, but we're not quite there yet. What do you do to get her ready for bed? We do bath, boob, bed, and he'll sleep about 3 hours, but then is up every 2 over night.

February 8th, 2012, 08:51 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Whine: I could whine about being sleepy but what good would that do? Instead I will whine about all the WET snow we are getting and how I am going to have to fight morons on my drive home from work.

Wahoo: Uhh...I love Flynn so much it makes my heart hurt sometimes. I am so glad he is in our lives.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
February 8th, 2012, 11:59 AM
glitterific's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sarah, we are letting her lead. We have a bath after 8pm, lotion, clothing, feeding. She stays awake for 2 hours and by 10pm we turn off lights or dim them, swaddle her and interact less. I do my best to keep her stimulated during the day with lots of talking, singing and music

She started leading us week 4. You will get there!! You are doind great

Last edited by glitterific; February 8th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
February 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I had to go get Bella from my sister's because she seems to have gotten a cold. I wanted to start her on her inhalers ASAP. While at my sisters, Chloe threw up twice.

Woohoo: I'm excited about my eye appointment tomorrow.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!
February 8th, 2012, 02:16 PM
HonestMamma's Avatar Bish!
Whine: Contractions that are coming and going, making me cranky. Also have a sick 5 year old at home.

Whahoo: Full moon + contractions may = baby! Hope so

February 8th, 2012, 02:19 PM
cynb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I've had a very emotional day, a friend of mine was in a car accident, it was really bad. She was hit by a cement truck and her daughter died shortly after.

Wahoo: My children are healthy and safe.
February 8th, 2012, 02:25 PM
TNTGarner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine:I would really like a shower? lol

Wahoo: DH will be home at 7 so I can shower and dinner is cooked... one more feed and pump on my own and dinner. I am thankful for my kids and husband and will hold them just a tad closer after reading that Cyn... :-(

February 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: I want Chinese or Korean and can't have it

wahoo: I pumped an ounce after the last feed.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
February 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM
acupofjoe's Avatar Proud mama of three!
Send a message via Yahoo to acupofjoe
Whine I am sooo freaking tired!!! Woohoo Tyler took a good long nap today so I got the living room and kitchen cleaned.
February 8th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Whine: My sister is leaving for a 3 month long trip abroad so I will be totally on my own during the days now.

Woohoo: My boyfriend MIGHT be getting a promotion, but his schedule is changing so he will work a regular day shift! Can't wait!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search